Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for T. Smith > Reviews

Content by T. Smith

T. Smith "Tim" (In the Shadows to the left)

Tech21 Impact Shield Screen Protector Set for Apple iPhone 6 - Transparent
Tech21 Impact Shield Screen Protector Set for Apple iPhone 6 - Transparent
Offered by total digital stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy if you follow the instructions!!!!!, 21 Dec. 2015
Not sure what all the fuss is about. I ordered two of these for my wife and I and fitted them both in 5 minutes no problem.

A Quiet End (John Corey Book 7)
A Quiet End (John Corey Book 7)

3.0 out of 5 stars Half a book!, 9 Sept. 2015
This a fast paced read but just to short. It feels like the last half of a novel rather than a whole one, so left me feeling a little bit disappointed that it was over so quickly.

Nelson also repeats himself a lot throughout, the same information told over and over again. In summary, I think Nelson had a great idea but struggled to give it any back story or depth. Could've been great and maybe if he was looking for his first book deal, it would have been!

Leon
Leon
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Get your act together Amazon., 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Leon (Amazon Video)
I have high speed bt broadband but this was unwatchable on Amazon kept buffering all the time so gave up and watched something on Netflix which worked fine???

World War Z
World War Z

4.0 out of 5 stars I know where I'd go!, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: World War Z (Kindle Edition)
After reading this frightening tale of apocolyptic terror, I have spent the last week preparing for such an event. My family have been fully briefed and can now shoot a melon from 500 yards and the garage is full of tinned food and medical supplies.

Not seriously of course, but as testament to how well written this book is, I have thought about it! And no, I'm not telling where I'd go!

The Twelve
The Twelve
by Justin Cronin

2.0 out of 5 stars Yawn yawn!, 9 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Twelve (Hardcover)
What the hell is going on! I really, really enjoyed the Passage and eulogised about it to friends and family until their eyes glazed over. I even went out and bought them copies for Christmas!

On a scale of one to ten, I was eleven on the excited scale about the Twelve being published and not just a little annoyed that it took so long to be released in the UK.

Eventually the day came and I downloaded it to my IPad in the early hours,ready to be thrilled, scared, intrigued and GRIPPED again. But oh dear, after an initial burst of pace with Kitteridge, the whole story chugged along at the same pace as an empty river, not the Niagra falls I was expecting.

Justin, please don't lose site of what your Daughter asked you to do and what your readers want - Excitement!!.

The Passage (The Passage Trilogy Book 1)
The Passage (The Passage Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant., 8 Jan. 2012
At last! I have never been a fan of horror stories but this, this did it for me! Wow like having sex for the first time, it left me wanting more, much more! Bring it on Justin I'm ready for my next hit, in fact like a true druggy I'm desperate!