Profile for Greenkeeper > Reviews

Content by Greenkeeper

Greenkeeper (Shropshire)

Skypoint Expandable Wireless Doorbell Alert System, Multi-Unit Base Starter Kit includes 2 Long Range Plug in Receivers and 2 100% Waterproof Transmitter Buttons, Model SBase (White with UK Plug)
Offered by Sierra Vista Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doorbell...worked right out of the box with zero setup...simples!, 8 July 2016
I bought this doorbell after a recent refurb at our holiday home. I have had a multi-unit doorbell before (£10 - 15 price range) but it packed up after 4 months...and it was a complete pig to get set up and working. On this occasion I spent a little more and boy can you tell the difference! It comes with proper packaging (instead of a plain old brown cardboard box) and when I first opened it I was not disappointed and found a good multi-lingual instruction leaflet rather than just a few badly printed pictures after my last experience. Then I plugged one of the first doorbell chime units intojust rang! No setup issues...
Really nice units..I bought the white..kinda brushed matt white with an nice blue light on the bell units when someone calls. Very contemporary...overall feels like a very premium product and looks great in my 'mini-grand design' holiday home!
Early days yet but I can seriously see myself buying a few of these as gifts for my friends and family at Christmas...that's how highly I rate the general look, sound and feel of the units overall. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great budget tablet, 6 July 2016
Excellent budget tablet, hanging together with a Google chrome-cast gives me so much more versatility in my viewing 👍

Last Light
Last Light

5.0 out of 5 stars It WILL happen !, 17 May 2012
This review is from: Last Light (Kindle Edition)
If you take time out to read one book this summer then read this!
This is how I imagined the end of this country and the rest of the world about 20 years ago. Alex Scarrow has written a modern classic.