Profile for T. Pikala > Reviews

Content by T. Pikala

T. Pikala (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Smatree® Replacement battery (2-Pack) and 3-Channel charger + USB Cord for Gopro Hero 4 Camera Camcorder
Offered by Kumu-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have accessory for GoPro, 5 Mar. 2015
This is good. Solid quality. Good price. Batteries seem to last about the same as with the original GoPro one.

Eggsnow Wrist Strap 360 Degree Rotation Mount Elastic Velcro Belt for GoPro Hero 4 3+ 3 2 1 - Black
Offered by Camera Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy owner!, 5 Mar. 2015
I dived with this on Cuba and it worked really well. Pay attention to a small latch that locks GoPro in place so you don't lose it!

American DJ 2.7m Lighting Tripod Stand with T Bar - Black
American DJ 2.7m Lighting Tripod Stand with T Bar - Black
Offered by Best Price Square

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect good quality at this price, 18 Dec. 2014
I had to replace first one because plastic part was broken and this couldn't be lifted to highest position above people.

Amazon handled replacement well but this is quite heavy thing to take back to post office and of course it takes time.

Now other plastic piece broke which keeps 3 legs in place. I don't think I can be bothered replacing thing anymore but if you need something really solid that you can depend on this isn't right one to buy.

Estone USB to DMX Interface Adapter DMX512 Computer PC Satge Lighting Controller Dimmer

1.0 out of 5 stars I will throw this one away., 10 Sept. 2014
One that I received didn't work at all - it didn't even show up as a USB-device. Seller insisted that I install drivers from the CD which are for Windows and I only have Linux and Mac computers. Clearly there's very limited understanding of computers.

Seller offered to refund if I return it to China but I can't be bothered at this price - this will end up in the bin.

USB to DMX Interface Adapter DMX 512 Satge Lighting Controller Suport MAC
USB to DMX Interface Adapter DMX 512 Satge Lighting Controller Suport MAC
Offered by TYFung

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, 10 Sept. 2014
I bought this to control some cheap DMX-lights with Raspberry Pi.

I've tested it so far with Q Light Controller which identified device as uDMX and I can control one of the lights I have.

How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful story for dog lovers, 14 May 2014
I started this book expecting something quite light but it's actually very scientific (at least for me).

If you like dogs you will like this book.

7" inch Touch Screen Allwinner A13 1.0GHz CPU Android 4.4 Tablet PC Dual Core HDD 512MB WiFi (Blue)
Offered by JINYJIA E-SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive tablet for the price!, 15 Feb. 2014
I ordered this out of curiosity - what would I get for this price? When this was delivered I was actually surprised how good it is. Speed is ok - everything works quite quickly. Build quality seems to be good, it feels quite good on hand. Biggest compromises are in screen which is quite blurred and hard to read. Also battery life seems to be about 2 hours or less.

I intend to use this to learn little bit of Android programming and I already have iPad mini as my primary tablet but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to someone who would like to have tablet but can't spend too much money on it. This would also be quite good for kids.

Tip: If you are doing development with Mac and development tools can't find this tablet add following to ~/.android/adb_usb.ini - Vendor ID can be found from System Information tool under USB.

# ANDROID 3RD PARTY USB VENDOR ID LIST -- DO NOT EDIT.
# USE 'android update adb' TO GENERATE.
# 1 USB VENDOR ID PER LINE.
0x2207

8-Pin Charger And Sync Dock Lead /Cable For Apple Iphone 5 / Ipad Mini / Ipad 4 / Ipod Touch 5G / Nano 7G
Offered by ABS MOBILE

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work after 3 months, 7 Nov. 2013
iPad started complaining that cable is not genuine and eventually stopped even charging with it. There's also some minor cracks in connector and this has been only on my desk connected to the monitor.

If there's good cheap compatible cables around this is not the one.

StarTech 3 feet USB to Type M Barrel 5V DC Power Cable
StarTech 3 feet USB to Type M Barrel 5V DC Power Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Should have better specs, 22 Jun. 2013
I bought this cable to power small speakers from USB battery pack. Unfortunately polarity is wrong way around (+ inside, - outside) for them.
With this price it's no big deal but it would be nice to have exact specifications on the product.

Otherwise quick delivery and quality product.

Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Offered by BargainShop_London

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 25 Jan. 2013
I've only briefly tried this steam cleaner and it seems that it's brilliant for cleaning some kind of dirt and useless for others. Anyway, I would recommend this since it's quite fun to use and will make your bathroom and kitchen much cleaner than you though would be possible.

Page: 1 | 2