Profile for PLJT Beck/ Maria Beck > Reviews

Content by PLJT Beck/ Mar...

PLJT Beck/ Maria Beck

Boys Criminal Damage Junior Boys Skinny Hoody in Green - L
Boys Criminal Damage Junior Boys Skinny Hoody in Green - L
Offered by G.T.L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top, 21 May 2014
My son loves this top. Think's it is so cool and I have to sneak it away when he is in bed to wash it otherwise he would wear it every day. Good quality and washes well.

TIME100 Dual-time Multifunction Blue Bezel Sport Electronic Watch #W40017M.05A
TIME100 Dual-time Multifunction Blue Bezel Sport Electronic Watch #W40017M.05A
Offered by TIME100 WATCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 4 Jan. 2014
Bought this as a christmas present for my 11 year old son. Initially it looked rather big on his wrist but I have got used to it now. The strap adjusts to a small size so is perfect. My son loves it, his first grown up watch that looks cool and has lots of functions. He is forever using the stopwatch to time us doing things. It arrived quickly and the tin box iand the packagng was first class.

Kids Unisex Aztec Print Zip Up Onesie Hooded Fleece Jumpsuit Sleep Wear (AGES: 13, Navy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Onesy, 23 Oct. 2013
Our son wanted a onesy. We ordered age 13 even though he is almost 11. It's a bit big obviously but looks great and he loves it. He says it is very warm and wthe material feels great. Washed well.

Deckchair (Red and White stripe)
Deckchair (Red and White stripe)
Offered by Redshop89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deckchair, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Deckchair (Red and White stripe)
These are great deckchairs. Ordered two and then ordered another two as we were so impressed. Very comfy and solid.