Profile for HannahJ92 > Reviews

CASIO Keyboard AD-5 UK Replacement Power Supply AC/DC 9V Adapter
CASIO Keyboard AD-5 UK Replacement Power Supply AC/DC 9V Adapter
Offered by audiospares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Alternative, 24 Jan 2014
After seeing a vintage Casio keyboard in a local charity shop, I spent many minutes debating with myself whether to make the purchase. Priced at £15 and in her original box, I thought it was a must. So upon asking the shop manager to view the item, we discovered that the adapter had sadly been misplaced. The price was brought down to £10 with the challenge now facing me to find an adapter. So off I pop to Amazon and find this adapter. Click, Click...

It arrived in literally lightning speed and it works a treat. I can now enjoy such delightful sounds such as "Human Voice", "Organ" and the fantastic drum pads. So all in all, the AD-5 replacement power supply has done well and at such a good price and fantastic dispatch time, I would definitely recommend!

Thank You AudioSpares and Thank you Casio!

Rhinestone Panda Pendant Necklace Bronze Chain
Rhinestone Panda Pendant Necklace Bronze Chain
Offered by Truly Charming®

5.0 out of 5 stars Blingbling!, 24 Jan 2014
Bought this for my Panda obsessed girlfriend and she was very happy to receive it.

For the very, very small price, it is a fantastically made item and looks to be of quite a good quality. It also has quite a vintage feel to it and like I wrote before, it just seems very well made for the price. If this is consistent with the quality of other products that this company makes then I am very impressed and can say for sure that I would definitely use again and even recommend to others!

Size wise, the panda is quite big and slightly heavy (obviously as expected) but the chain itself seems quite big so what we will actually do is try and find a different chain for it.

Lovely little piece and I cannot stress enough that it is fantastic for the price.

Very Happy customer!

Tetris Nano Electronic Game - Carabiner Edition
Tetris Nano Electronic Game - Carabiner Edition
Offered by K Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little toy, 24 Jan 2014
This is a fantastic game. It plays just like the original but without the music. Bought it as a gift for my Brother however as he pointed out, there is no way to turn down the volume or mute it completely - problematic as he is a commuter and doesn't want the odd looks for an annoying constant beep at the press of every button.

Other than that, it's a fantastic item, the novelty doesn't seem to have worn out and the brother still likes it!

Official London 2012 Olympic Logo Mini Pin Badge - White Glittering
Official London 2012 Olympic Logo Mini Pin Badge - White Glittering
Offered by Boomshanka

5.0 out of 5 stars Darling little pin badge :), 16 Oct 2012
I didn't buy mine off Amazon, I was presented with this badge in a goody bag on my final day of volunteering for the Olympic/Paralympic games at Heathrow airport. Being a mad pin badge collector, I normally jump at the chance to buy any pin I see but when I came across this one in the shops, I never really gave much thought about actually purchasing it. But when I eventually received it, I was very happy, Its actually the most charming badge in my extensive collection. So if anybody out there is oohing and ahhing over whether to get this pin, I'd say go for it. its a little smasher!

Revell - Maquette - Boeing 737-200 - Echelle 1:200
Revell - Maquette - Boeing 737-200 - Echelle 1:200

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for beginners or those curious about models..., 16 Oct 2012
I'm sure there are people out there who have pretty glowing reviews about this kit and absolutely adore it to the moon and back and sure I can understand that. But despite being fanatical about building airliners, this kit just doesn't do anything for me despite being a beautiful Boeing 737-200.

First of all, It just doesn't seem right building a 1:200 scale model. Yes, I can read. I bought this model knowing full well that its 1:200 scale and I'm just writing down my experience. I prefer my 1:200 models to be the glossy fully painted, no glue required models that you can get whilst on a flight. Although that said, I would actually enjoy this model a little more if the decals were better. Or if they were supplied in a different scheme. Then perhaps I would give a better review. Because other than that, the model is quite nice, good panel lines, nice detailing and fits together fairly well. But still, It just doesn't feel right displaying it next to other airliners.

On the whole, for the price of this model, I'd recommend it to beginners who have maybe done a couple of models before hand and want a little bit of a challenge. If a more advanced modeller was to go for this model, I'd suggest maybe looking at the market for some alternative decals.

My next attempt at this model will be with alternative decals, maybe then I will feel more attachment to it :)

Saints Row: The Third (Xbox 360)
Saints Row: The Third (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky bit of fun, 16 Oct 2012
Well this game is as mad as a box of frogs to say the least, and this edition isn't even the Professor Genki edition!

It's completely unrealistic, Brutal and fun! And that's what I love about it. The graphics are pretty good and the story lines are totally far-fetched and ridiculously entertaining. It does veer off from the whole saints row feel slightly but the 2nd game sort of did that too although there was more of a serious feeling to the first two. With this one, there are times where you feel "who actually designed this one? and why did they change the feel of the series" nevertheless its an entertaining game with some pretty easily obtainable achievements included.

For those with a passion for even more destruction and warped fun, get the Genki downloads! but on its own, this game suffices as a pretty good escape from the norm.

LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC PARALYMPICS PIN BADGE HEROES PARADE TEAM GB 2008
LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC PARALYMPICS PIN BADGE HEROES PARADE TEAM GB 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely badge, 16 Oct 2012
This is a lovely badge, commemorating a lovely event. Its a fantastic pin to have in your collection and certainly one to treasure! What else can I say... 5 stars

Airfix A50080 Red Arrow Gnat 1:72 Scale Model Small Starter Set
Airfix A50080 Red Arrow Gnat 1:72 Scale Model Small Starter Set
Offered by ArtiFolk

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly one of the best starter kits around..., 16 Oct 2012
First of all it makes me happy to see that the wide majority of reviews for this starter kit are positive!

So... Included in the kit as stated is the model pieces on sprue's, 4 acrylic pots of paint, 1 no2 size brush, instructions, decals, a little leaflet about joining the fab airfix club and of course glue. In contrast to the picture often shown on here, The kit came with a tube of cement rather than a precision poly. Which Is fine by me as glue is glue really, isn't it?

The kit is dated as people say, yes I agree with that but it does not take away from the fact that this is probably one of the best starter kits out there and In my personal opinion, the best model for beginners. I first made this model 14 years ago when I was a young girl and I have made it twice more after that. I can honestly say, after all these years and times building it, I still get the same enjoyment and fun.

For those people that Hate/detest this kit because of its mould date, I'd suggest that you buy the re-tooled Folland Gnat t1 1:72 by airfix instead if it bothers you that much.

But who can argue with this set? it comes with all the essentials for a beginner, its good fun, it gets the family together, its educational and its red arrows! everyone loves the red arrows :)

After years of modelling, I still buy this set for nostalgic purpose and the joy and memories it brings. This is a perfect stocking filler and at a great value price too.

LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC PIN BADGE 4 YEARS TO GO
LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC PIN BADGE 4 YEARS TO GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic, 16 Oct 2012
Having looked for this badge for just under 4 years, I am very happy I now have it. All credit to the seller too... I only purchased this Item on a Saturday and it arrived on the Tuesday morning. Much quicker than anticipated.

So as I write this, the 2012 games are all over and a sad time it is too, especially having volunteered at Heathrow airport all summer for it. So what better way to remember the fun than by purchasing the badge which captures the anticipation and excitement of the build up to London's 3rd go at hosting the games. This is one of the early badges that Honav released for the London Olympics, comprising of 2012 badge designs.

I'm an avid pin collector so I had to have this in my collection and I would recommend this badge to so many people. Who would have thought that one badge could bring out so many emotions and so many memories? Well this one does. If you own this badge, sit and have a look at it carefully and what it displays, then have a think. You will understand where I'm coming from.

This is simply a fantastic piece.

5ft X 3ft South Africa National Flag
5ft X 3ft South Africa National Flag
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 16 Oct 2012
I ordered this flag as a replacement for my other South African flag which I spent a fair amount of money on just under a year ago. It came really quickly which was very useful as I needed it for the Olympic and Paralympic games. Not only was the delivery excellent, The quality is amazing! the material isn't that irritating fake silky stuff, the colours are vibrant and the durability is excellent. Even better, the price is a 3rd of that which I paid for the flag before I had this one. It has taken the toll of the Olympics and paralympics and I'm pretty sure its going to withstand many a springbok game in the future! Very happy customer :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3