Profile for MEH > Reviews

Meindl Nebraska Shoes
Meindl Nebraska Shoes
Offered by Sport-fischmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoe, 18 Dec 2014
This review is from: Meindl Nebraska Shoes (Shoes)
Comfortable - just what I wanted!

Bobble BPA-Free 550 ml Water Bottle, Lavender
Bobble BPA-Free 550 ml Water Bottle, Lavender

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Dec 2014
Difficult to drink comfortably as bottle needs to compress to let water out. I never use it ...

Colour Wow Root Cover Up (Dark Brown)
Colour Wow Root Cover Up (Dark Brown)

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not cover grey roots for me, 19 Nov 2014
This product does not cover my grey roots. It tones them down a bit but there is a clear difference between them and my dark brown died hair. No matter how much product I apply, the grey still shows through. I wrote to complain but was not offered a refund. I have now asked directly for a refund and await progress. So far, for me, this product has been a disappointing mistake.

Ladies 3 Pair Jeep Vintage Socks In 3 Colours - 4-7 Ladies - Blue
Ladies 3 Pair Jeep Vintage Socks In 3 Colours - 4-7 Ladies - Blue
Offered by SockShop

1.0 out of 5 stars not at all loose top, 18 Jun 2014
I bought these because the picture suggests they have nice loose tops - in fact they are tight as can be and I had to cut the cuffs open to stop them stopping my circulation. These socks are unusually close fitting although I am only a size 4.5 ...

Aluminium Credit Card Holder (Purple)
Aluminium Credit Card Holder (Purple)
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Very neat item, 5 Jan 2013
I am very pleased with this item and would recommend it. It is easy to find in my bag and keeps my cards tidy. I prefer this style of pocket to the plastic see-through ones which fall apart and are much fiddlier when taking cards out. It doesn't hold a huge number of cards (just 6 pockets though I think you could put more than one card in a pocket) but it made me tidy away the ones I never use anyway.

CooMas NotePal LapAir Laptop Cooling Pad
CooMas NotePal LapAir Laptop Cooling Pad

3.0 out of 5 stars cool, but far from silent, 4 Jan 2013
Product arrived promptly and as described except for one glaring piece of misrepresentation. The fan is far from silent. It is certainly quite a bit louder than my laptop's fan noise ... however, it does keep the laptop and my lap comfortably cool so I am probably going to overcome my first instinct to send it back and see whether I can get used to the noise ...

NEW 2014 the bottle with filter 'hot pink' label
NEW 2014 the bottle with filter 'hot pink' label

1.0 out of 5 stars very difficult to get water out, 12 July 2012
I am very disappointed in this product. It does make water taste a lot better but it is impossible (at least for me) to drink from it comfortably. The problem I have is that when I try to suck the water through the valve, it closes the valve. I have to try to hold the valve open with my teeth to get anything out at all - very uncomfortable. As others have said, if you squeeze the bottle to try to improve flow, some water comes out of the neck of the bottle. Perhaps there is some trick to using it which I have yet to learn, but, as things stand, I am inclined to bin it!

Myths Of The Greeks And Romans
Myths Of The Greeks And Romans

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs checking for errors in conversion for Kindle ..., 4 Feb 2012
I haven't bought or read the book, but I was having a quick look at the index with a view to doing both when I spotted the chapter on 'Troy and Horner(sic)'. This is a bit off-putting to say the least ... it would also put me off buying a Kindle if this is typical of the degree of accuracy offered by books converted for it ...

Aeschylus in His Style
Aeschylus in His Style
by William B. Stanford

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this back in print please, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Aeschylus in His Style (Paperback)
This is a beautifully written, lucid account of Aeschylus language and characterisation in his extant plays. It has been very helpful to me in my postgraduate studies. I would really love to own it, but sadly it only seems to be available in a very few libraries - I had to make special arrangements to view it in the John Ryland in Manchester. It would be wonderful if it could be brought back on Kindle or in print at an affordable price.

PowerGen Laptop Charger / Power Adapter / AC adapter for Dell Vostro 1000 1400 1500 / Inspiron 15r 15 Free Carrying Punch & All Comes with 1yr Limited Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars My laptop is charging again!, 3 Dec 2011
Before I bought this replacement, my laptop had been complaining for ages that its power adapter was not a Dell product - even though it actually was! My laptop had also been failing to charge so it would only work when plugged in. I bought this charger and my laptop is happy again, charging normally and not complaining about detecting a non-Dell product, even though this is ... so, in short, it works better than my original Dell charger and my laptop and I are both very happy with it.
PowerGen Laptop Battery Charger / Power Adapter / AC adapter for Dell Vostro 1000 1400 1500 / Inspiron 15r 15 Free Carrying Punch & All Comes with 1yr Limited Warranty

Page: 1 | 2