Profile for andyl_14 > Reviews

Content by andyl_14

andyl_14

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
SUNTEC Multi-colour RGB 100cm 39.4in LED Strip Light LED TV Background Lighting Kit With USB Cable Gerneric RU1
Offered by Serendipity.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price - superb value for money!, 14 April 2015
For the cost I paid for this - superb - adds a bit of colour to where I work - have had it stuck the underneath of my cupboard above my desk for about 2months and it's not budged - good product.

CaseGuru Car Charger Pack for New Apple iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5, Nano 7, iPad 4th Generation and iPad Mini (White)
Offered by Case Guru

2.0 out of 5 stars Now it could be a problem with my car - ..., 14 April 2015
Now it could be a problem with my car - but this has twice caused the fuse to blow on my BMW - worked for about 2yrs before doing this... BMW blaming the charger in the cigarette lighter - who knows - but it no longer works. Guess I'll buy a geniunie Apple one next time. Also the cable is stupidly long - you could have the phone in the boot it's that long - too long really.

Acer Revo One RL85 Mini PC (White) - (Intel Celeron 2957U 1.4 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, LAN, WLAN, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1) with Free Windows 10 Upgrade
Offered by Box Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny little PC - does everything you want it to do - whilst looking great., 14 April 2015
Cool little product - looks great and is quite simply tiny.
Don't be fooled by the size of this little beauty - its fantastic - I've been using mine for about a week now and have installed my full iTunes and photos libary on it - I've hooked this up to my monitor in my office - I've got a desktop PC but I move the Revo around the house - so connect it to the TV as well. I've removed all the content from laptops now and use this as the hub of the cloud to host everything and so far its great for accessing content. I've bought a nice new keyboard and mouse to use with it as it comes only with a remote control - which is fine - however if you want to use it for more heavy use then I suggest you get one - I've used it for watching movies/ TV shows and playback quality is great - no buffering no lip sync issues. Really pleased - shown it to a few friends and they have been impressed with it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2015 4:38 PM BST

WD My Passport Ultra 2TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive with Auto and Cloud Backup - Titanium

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job a treat., 14 April 2015
It works - and is very well built. No issues so far. Assume if I have any issues it will suddenly become 1 star - have been using this regularly and it's working a treat. Use via HDMI 3.0 and its pretty quick. It's permantly attached to my desktop PC - so nice to have important files being backed up.

Xbox Live £15 Gift Card: Call of Duty: Ascendance [Xbox Live Online Code]
Xbox Live £15 Gift Card: Call of Duty: Ascendance [Xbox Live Online Code]

4.0 out of 5 stars 00 of credit considering it's nearly 50% the cost of the game - I think I managed to get myself not a lot on Fifa Ultimate Team, 14 April 2015
Used this on Fifa and whilst you get £15.00 of credit considering it's nearly 50% the cost of the game - I think I managed to get myself not a lot on Fifa Ultimate Team - although I now have Peter Crouch and Harry Kane upfront I should be pretty pleased - was hoping to get Bale but nowhwere near enough credit to get a player of his calibre. Not sure I'll bother again...

ELTD Smart Cover Case For Acer Iconia A1-840 FHD Tablet - Ultra Slim Stand Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Function (For Acer A1 840, White)

5.0 out of 5 stars For the money - its great value - superb little product, 18 Dec. 2014
Great case - for the money - I bought this having bought an equally cheap one for my iPad Air - and this is equally as impressive. For the money you can't complain and all the buttons/ ports are easy to access.

Darkly Dreaming Dexter
Darkly Dreaming Dexter
by Jeff Lindsay

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read - its different to the TV show although ..., 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Darkly Dreaming Dexter (Paperback)
As a fan of the TV series bought this for going on holiday. Only time I really get to read - it was the 3rd book I read having read 2 autobiographys 1st. Good read - its different to the TV show although based around the 1st series - you don't really warm to Dexter in the same way you do in the TV series - but i enjoyed it - even if slightly rose tinted view on this.

Packard Bell iMedia Tower PC (AMD A4-5000, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDSM, LAN, WLAN, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8.1) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fast PC - with loads of storage! My Mum loves it, 18 Dec. 2014
My mum needed a new PC - she has a work laptop and wanted somewhere to store all the photos of her grandchildren. My brother in law seems to be sending her 100s of photos each month and her rather antque (it runs XP) PC was full. So I suggested she gets a PC - now when I was a kid we had a family Packard Bell PC - and it seemed to do the trick - so I suggested she got this one. Simply due to the fact it had a 1TB Hard Drive - she's currently sitting at less than 10% used up so will be many yrs before we consider getting her an external Hard Drive. The speed it processes everything at is quite impressive - yes she is mainly web-browsing opening photos etc but its very quick. She's set up iTunes and is in the processing of moving her collection of CDs onto iTunes. Windows 8 was a bit much for her at the start and since we cleaned up her home page she actually loves it. It's got an nvidia graphics card - and video playback on youtube is pretty decent. It just seems to be quick and smooth at everything it does. Pleased she has this now. It's also very small for a desktop pc - the keyboard and mouse included are ok - i guess i'd change them - but she doesnt seem to really mind. Can't fault this PC

Acetec © Desk iPhone Holder Stand Dock Cradle for Mobile Phone Apple iPhone 6 6plus 5 5s 4 4s
Offered by Bluestone Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product - but dont buy as a gift as ..., 8 Dec. 2014
Nice product - but dont buy as a gift as the packaging is shocking... a clear plastic bag - not something you'd want to give to someone as a present - bought 2 and my phone sits clearly on my desk all day.

Call of Duty 3 Gold Edition (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty 3 Gold Edition (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does show its age vs. the newer version - but I guess I can't complain, 8 Dec. 2014
Bought this as I preferred the WW2 COD games and it looks like its Modern Warfare and even future Warfare for the COD franchise. The game is clearly showing its age vs. the last WW2 version World at War. I guess for the money I paid for it and the fact it was produced in 2006 can't really complain.
Hopefully they will one day bring out another COD set in the WW2 - but I doubt they will considering the success.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7