Profile for Sian Day > Reviews

Content by Sian Day

Sian Day "Sian" (Hampshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Clarks Womens Casual Clarks Perri Island Leather Sandals In Black Standard Fit Size 5
Offered by Clarks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes., 20 Aug 2014
Really comfy shoes.

I'd have given them 5 stars, except for a couple of minor points. The dye leaches out onto my feet, and normally my foot size is a perfect size 4. Having bought a size 5 (because I like it roomy for shoes like this) I was surprised to find the foot bed an almost perfect fit. In fact, it's slightly shorter than the foot bed of a pair of size 4.5 Clarke's shoes I bought earlier in the season. I'm not complaining, but it did occur to me that it would be better to mention that they come up slightly small.

That said, I love them!

7dayshop R7 Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Headphones with Handsfree Mic. - Designer Headband - Ideal for use with Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Apple ipod, Apple iPad, All Apple iPhones incl. 4s, 5, Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets, Skype etc - Matt Black Finish
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable sound quality., 5 July 2014
Decent sound quality, given how inexpensive these headphones are. Sturdy construction, although I worry about those little ear pieces.

HELL BUNNY Swing 50s DRESS VANITY Black POLKA DOT XL 14
HELL BUNNY Swing 50s DRESS VANITY Black POLKA DOT XL 14
Offered by Elbenwald

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, 17 Mar 2014
The dress does come in a little large, but for most of Hell Bunny clothes, I'm a Large, not XL, so it's odd that they equate a size 14 with XL.

That said, the dress is gorgeous, and given that I'm a wee bit top heavy, the fit round the bust is good.

Hell Bunny 50's Petticoat 25" Length - Black - L-XXL (14-18)
Hell Bunny 50's Petticoat 25" Length - Black - L-XXL (14-18)
Offered by The Rock Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Poufy, 3 Mar 2014
I wanted a poufy underskirt! And that's exactly what I got. I couldn't have asked for better.

I'm really glad I read the reviews, because other brands did not satisfy people in the same way as Hell Bunny. I think I'd have been disappointed with the less poufy versions.

Bohemia Crystal Provence Champagne Flute Set of 6 205 ml
Bohemia Crystal Provence Champagne Flute Set of 6 205 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous glasses, 22 Feb 2014
I bought these for a friend's birthday, because she's always said she prefers to drink out of crystal than just glass. The only problem with these is that they hold more than her old ones, and thus one has to be a bit careful of consumption on Champagne Thursday!

Paramore Crying Eye Official ladies Skinny Fit T Shirt (S)
Paramore Crying Eye Official ladies Skinny Fit T Shirt (S)
Offered by rarewaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shirt, 22 Feb 2014
This was bought as a present for my daughter, and she LOVES it. Nice quality white shirt. Well made, no horrible hems or snags.

Geek Girl (Geek Girl, Book 1)
Geek Girl (Geek Girl, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars A little bitty., 22 Feb 2014
In fairness, it was an experiment that I bought this. It's clearly not my thing, but it's well enough written that I'm not constantly griping about crappy grammar or anything.

Little Things® Forever
Little Things® Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly little game!, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Little Things® Forever (App)
I'm enjoying this game. It's really nicely made, and passes the time well. It's helpful that it has a hint mode, for those days when you're completely unable to see anything!

Tesla's Electric Mist
Tesla's Electric Mist

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but enjoyable, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tesla's Electric Mist (App)
That was a very satisfying adventure, with enough puzzles to keep me guessing. Nothin too taxing, but with a good story.

Premium In Car Holder Windscreen Suction Mount for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 / S4 i9500 - Mobile Accessories By Sunwire®
Offered by FlashMart

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the car, 20 May 2013
This is great - although the grip it exerts on the phone feels a little light, it's not dropped the phone yet, so I guess it's keeping tight enough hold.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3