Profile for Tommington > Reviews

Content by Tommington

Tommington

JSG Accessories® USB 2.0 Sync Data Cable Charger for iPod iPhone 3/4GS 3 Metres Long
Offered by JSG Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, laziness has never been so easy, 11 April 2014
I was fed up of the pitifully short cable that came with my iPhone and iPad, and they were starting to wear out anyway so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and get these fantastic good value 3m cables. Now i can charge my phone and sync with iTunes without having to stand next to the plug socket!

6 Pack Screen Protector For New Apple iPad 4, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 2 Tablet Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 April 2014
I purchased these screen protectors for my iPad 2 and was very impressed. They fit perfectly, are good value and arrived swiftly.

Sharknado [DVD]
Sharknado [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ian Ziering

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Sharknado [DVD] (DVD)
I knew this film was going to be bad, but I bought it in the hope that it would be so bad it's good (after reading reviews saying similar). But unfortunately the truth is, it's so bad it's just bad.

Hostey® New Tesco HUDL 7" LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard - (Pack of 5) Includes Micro Fibre Cleaning Cloth & Application Card
Offered by DayzHappy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 April 2014
I purchased these screen protectors for my brother's new Hudl, and was not disappointed! They fit perfectly, are easy to apply, good value and arrived quickly.

Sony Car Stereo Cassette Adaptor for all iPod/MP3/CD/MD/Walkman Players (Black)
Sony Car Stereo Cassette Adaptor for all iPod/MP3/CD/MD/Walkman Players (Black)
Offered by Sharp Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Best invention since forever, 12 Feb 2014
This is probably the coolest invention EVER! I can't believe they've been around for years and I've never heard of them but I'm glad I have now because this thing is AWESOME. Quite simply you insert the casette tape shaped bit into the casette player, plug the AUX cable into the headphone input on your iPhone/pod and away you go!

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3)
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

1.0 out of 5 stars Massive Disappointment, 27 Dec 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I received this game for Christmas and bought my PS3 especially to play it. I couldn't wait to play it, the cars look awesome! But was monumentally disappointed to discover you can't change gear manually and I have to turn my Logitech Driving Force GT wheel almost 90 degrees to make the car move. It really is more like a Burnout game. I have emailed EA to see if they are going to address the problems. In the meantime though, if you are looking for a realistic driving experience, go for GT5 (I've not actually played GT5 but I've played GT5 Prologue and the graphics and gameplay were awesome, so GT5 must be good).