Profile for M. A. Foley > Reviews

Content by M. A. Foley

M. A. Foley

Page: 1 | 2
Pest-End Electronic Rat Zap Killer (includes mains adaptor)
Pest-End Electronic Rat Zap Killer (includes mains adaptor)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Aug. 2013
Prompt delivery and product works fine. I use it for mice and it works great. the battery on lasts for 15 mice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Aug. 2013

Samsung MV800 Digital Camera - Black (16MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch Touch LCD
Samsung MV800 Digital Camera - Black (16MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch Touch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung MV800, 5 Feb. 2013
Excellent camera, after much research it is the one I chose. Just one moan the one/off switch can turn on by mistake when in your pocket. But, many cameras do the same.

Gem Compact Camera Case for Samsung MV800
Gem Compact Camera Case for Samsung MV800
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Bag, 5 Feb. 2013
This is the second time I purchased this bag, as I have need of two. It is well padded and should survive a fall on a hard floor. The flap holds shut with a magnet. However, not a fall down a mountain!

The Strange Death of Private White
The Strange Death of Private White
by Harry Hopkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Captain Whyte, 5 Feb. 2013
A book I never read which was published in the 1970's, about the last flogging in the British Army. The soldier died from the flogging which made the headlines of the newspapers at the time and consquently was the last flogging. Captain Whyte who was in charge of the flogging retired to Co. Leitrim in Ireland. It may be confusing because the soldier who died was also White (spelt with a i ).
The book arrived in time and was in excellent condition.

Delkin Devices Fat Gecko Double Knuckle Single Suction Cup Camera Mount
Delkin Devices Fat Gecko Double Knuckle Single Suction Cup Camera Mount

4.0 out of 5 stars Delkin Gecko, 13 May 2012
At present I am using the extension arm on my car windscreen. There is some camera shake with it attached on my Canon Vixia when I go over repaired surfaces on the road. I drive a small car and I am sure there would be less vibration on a larger car. The suction cap attaches well to the windscreen, and is easily taken off. I use a small screwdriver to give it a small prise off which works fine and does not damage it. A excellent buy for the price and well made. Next time I use it I will try fitting it without the extension arm.

Jerusalem - 8,500 Years Of History For Judaism, Christianity and Islam [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Ronald Rayner

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD of Jerusalem, 13 May 2012
The DVD arrived it good time. I enjoyed watching it but found it a bit short. It showed many of the important Christian places in Jerusalem but all scenes were short. I was a bit dissapointed but still glad I purchased it.

Burke's Landed Gentry of Ireland 1899
Burke's Landed Gentry of Ireland 1899

5.0 out of 5 stars Burks Landed Gentry, 13 May 2012
Burks Landed Gentry. I bought this CD because I am doing family research. I prefer it on CD primarily because I am running out of bookshelves. The CD is excellent, as it is searchable, put in your family name and it will come up with every one of the same name from every page of the book. It arrived in good time from the seller, who have their own site online with other books.

Sony ICD-SX700 Digital Voice Recorder
Sony ICD-SX700 Digital Voice Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Recorder, 13 May 2012
I bought this item and find it excellent and have no complaints about it. It works fine recording in all situations and gives good acceptably results.I use it for recording music in pubs and it is a excellent piece of equiptment and will fit in our shirt pocket. It is good for the amateur and I would highly recommend it.

Ex-Pro® Canon BP-808, BP808, BP809, BP-809, BP819, BP-819 - Dual (Twin) Battery Fast Charge Digital Camcorder Charger for Canon Vixia / Legria / iVis Camcorder FS10, FS11, FS21, FS22, FS36, FS37, FS100, FS200, FS305, FS306, FS307, HF10, HF11, HF20, HF21, HF100, HF200, HF M31, HF M36, HF M306, HF S10, HF S11, HF S20, HF S21, HF S100, HF S200, HG20, HG21, FS20, FS405, XA10
Offered by ExpressPro

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery Charger, 13 May 2012
I have used the item a few times since it arrived and I am not completely happy with it. I find it does not charge the battery fully. The blue light comes on to say the battery is charged but when I put in the Canon Vixia Camcorder it does not read fully charged. The lead that came with the camcorder fully chages the battery.
Maybe, I need to use the item a few more times, to be certain.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2013 9:48 AM BST