Profile for Marsh102 > Reviews

Content by Marsh102

Marsh102

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good. Great if the ear buds were better., 4 Sept. 2015
The sound in these is very good. There doesn't seem to be much bass but that may be because the ear buds are too small (even the XL) and so the fit isn't as good (or comfortable) as my sennheissers. I guess I'll just have to look for some more buds to put on.

The mic and volume control and skip all work well alsthough the buttons are obviously to feel where they are.

I would prefer asymmetrical wires so that I could loop one round my neck so they don't pull and they can hang round your neck when you take them out briefly.

The non-tangle cable is very good. Hangs nicely and doesnt twist or tangle.

Silverline 633960 Long-Handled Cultivator, 1440 mm
Silverline 633960 Long-Handled Cultivator, 1440 mm
Offered by Ironmongery Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy tool. Good length, 8 July 2015
Got this for £1 so there isn't any room for complaint! Very sturdy tool. Good length.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasted about 9 months, 8 July 2015
Not bad for £10. Bought last Sept and lasted about 9 months but in the last couple of weeks it had been draining quickly and last less than half a day.

Philips Shaver Series 7000, Wet and Dry Shaver RQ1195/17 with Click-On Beard Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shaver, 19 Jan. 2015
Best shaver I have used out of 1 braun and 3 philishave.
Bought last year for £60 odd but anything up to £80 would represent fair value

Jachs Bart Men's Shorts
Jachs Bart Men's Shorts

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, 24 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Jachs Bart Men's Shorts (Apparel)
Ordered a 32" but they barely did up and were tight all over. Order a size up. Quality seemed average but probably matched the discounted price; quite a light cotton material.

Rockport Men's Dressports Plaintoe Shoe
Rockport Men's Dressports Plaintoe Shoe
Offered by Coutinho

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable 'work' shoes ever, 4 April 2012
These are the most comfortable work shoes I have ever bought. They are very light and easy to walk in. I bought 3 pairs of these dressports.

The sizing is fine. I ordered 10.5 UK and US11 came which makes sense. Great fit. Highly recommended

Rubik's 360
Rubik's 360
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the cube, not even a puzzle. pointless, 13 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Rubik's 360 (Toy)
I'll admit that, at 30, I am probably the wrong age to be receiving this as a gift (- probably my sister's idea of a joke) but I don't get this puzzle. It took me about 20mins to 'complete' which simply involved looping the balls round in to the right holes then locking them out. There wasn't really any puzzling involved I would say this is suitable for kids up to 10-12 max. whereas the original cube seemed suitable for all ages. Not a patch on the original. I would advise looking for more original puzzle, if that is what you are after.

Sennheiser Eco Ear Canal Headphones - Black
Sennheiser Eco Ear Canal Headphones - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones - 10-12 month life span, 2 Dec. 2010
These headphones are great - much better than the ones that come with ipods.
I wouldn't expect them to last forever. I use mine 5 days a week on the commute and they probably lasted 10-12 months, with a few accidental yanks. I jsut bought a second set to replace them. At £17 odd, it doesn't seem to bad a cost.

I would definitely buy again.