Profile for Itchi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Interfit Strobies XS Bracket INT326
Interfit Strobies XS Bracket INT326

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!!!, 4 April 2012
This is the best product of its kind that I have found on Amazon or anywhere else for that matter... and believe me, I've
been looking!!!

Very well built! The metal frame would minimise damage to the flash if the flash stand were to be knocked down and the handle enables me to make quick adjustments to the flash position. This speed of the adjustment make this product particularly handy for location shoots!

A better buy than the Kaavie T versIon, although I have that too and it's cheaper!

Kaavie T Shape Hot Shoe Flash Bracket for Studio Photography
Kaavie T Shape Hot Shoe Flash Bracket for Studio Photography
Offered by UK Highland Photography

4.0 out of 5 stars A great value product!!!, 4 April 2012
I am verty pleased with this item. It make for a quick and sturdy set up.

I used to use the cheap £10 flash shoe and nearly smashed my the flash gun on a number of occasions. This item is very secure and is great for studio and location shoots too!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, 2 Sept. 2009
I love this product! For the price it is amazing. Totally madeover my daughter's bedroom and she loves looking at all the animals as we tell her their names. She's too young for the height chart at the moment, but I know she will love it as soon as she understands what it is! You have to be careful when peeling the stickers off their backing as they can tear, but once they are on the walls they stay there. They are apparently removable, but I haven't tried that yet.

HAPPY CHRISTENING BANNER PINK GIRL
HAPPY CHRISTENING BANNER PINK GIRL
Offered by PARTY ANGELS

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap tat!, 2 Sept. 2009
Awful banner. Very cheap and could be bought for much less on any market stall. Yuck!

Amscan International 27.5 cm Christening Latex Balloon, Pack of 6, Pink
Amscan International 27.5 cm Christening Latex Balloon, Pack of 6, Pink
Offered by Wish List For You (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful balloons..., 2 Sept. 2009
These balloons are very high quality and as long as they are prepped with hi-float beforehand are also perfect for helium filling. They looked great at the christening reception and the kids were climbing over themselves to take one home.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, 2 Sept. 2009
These cards are great value and do the job as far as christening invitations go. The cards are good quality, as are the envelopes. The only improvement could be a space on the invite for the reception information - I had to input all of that myself. Other than that, the cards are perfect!

Letter Banner (2.4m long) - Happy Christening
Letter Banner (2.4m long) - Happy Christening

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Banner..., 2 Sept. 2009
I wasn't expecting anything as nice as this, so when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised. It's not covered in pink so could be used for a girl or a boy. It is also durable enough to be used again and again (if you're into recycling). We left it at the venue for someone else to use! Well worth the money...

Amscan International Confetti Christening, Pink
Amscan International Confetti Christening, Pink
Offered by ALADDIN'S CAVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes any table pretty!, 2 Sept. 2009
Looked fantastic on the tables at our daughter's christening reception! The ratings are slightly misleading as I was asked to rate the confetti as a toy - which obviously it is not.

Page: 1 | 2