Profile for Mr.Greenbean > Reviews

Mr.Greenbean

Voices from the Workhouse
Voices from the Workhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enlightening book ., 16 Jan 2014
A very good read. Lot's of information on life in the workhouse ,told by evidence given by inmates ,Governors and under cover reporters of the time . I was drawn to this book and found it hard to put down . Recommend this to any one who has any interest in the Workhouse , the food and accommodation and the characters that visited these institutions .

1 x 40mm 30% Lead Crystal Ball for Chandelier, Ceiling light, Feng shui, Christmas Tree , Window display, Wedding Display, Curtains , interior design, ... ect..
Offered by Color&Fun Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as I had hoped ., 1 Jan 2014
I had a smaller hanging crystal ball that made lots of small rainbows on our bedroom walls when the sun shone through them .I wanted more and bigger rainbows so I Purchased the 40 mm 30% Lead Crystal Ball . It certainly did what I wanted .I have purchased two more for my son's so they can also enjoy them to .

5.0 out of 5 stars New Kindle Paperwhite, 17 Nov 2013
Very pleased with the new Kindle Paperwhite . When I first unpacked it I thought that it was smaller than my wife's older Kindle, but then realised the screen was the same size but as this is a touch screen, you no longer have a key board .It is very light and easy to hold . The internal lit screen which is adjustable to light as you desire is perfect in sunlight or complete darkness . A great improvement on the older Kindle and has lots of other little adjustments that make this New Paperwhite a pleasure to use and own .

Armel® Ultra Compact Smart Leather Case Cover for for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2013 & Previous Generation 2012 with Magnetic Support Sleep Wake Function ereader sleeve Kindle Paperwhite 2nd(latest version)
Offered by Armel-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought it ., 5 Nov 2013
I am very pleased with the Kindle Paperwhite Case . It is light and compact and comes in many colours ,I bought the pale blue one . The magnetic catch on the cover also switches the Kindle on and off when closed or opened . The case is designed to offer full protection to screen and Kindle body with out blocking the mini charging socket or on and off switch . I do not use the extras that it came with , screensaver , touch pen , but this cover on it's own is a very good purchase .

THE LETTERS OF JANE AUSTEN
THE LETTERS OF JANE AUSTEN

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying ., 5 Nov 2013
I found the "The Letters of Jane Austin" disappointing . Just letters about who is staying where , who is unwell or well , and not much else . I'm pleased that I only paid 0-77p for the Kindle edition .