Profile for G. V. Drew > Reviews

Content by G. V. Drew

G. V. Drew "Moulin Neuf" (France)

Ex-Pro® AV-Pro SPDIF Digital DAC to Analogue Stereo Audio Converter [SPDIF TOSlink/Coaxial to Stereo Left/Right RCA Phono]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
Worked Perfectly on the digital sound output from my LG TV to my hi-fi.

Nikon Coolpix S8200 Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 14x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Coolpix S8200, 28 Oct 2012
I bought this as a factory reconditioned unit, saving lots of money. I guessed it was probably a customer return, which cannot then be sold as new. It arrived promptly (in France) and was in as new condition, so I would advise considering factory reconditioned units. I only really use it for snaps as I'm not a techie. It works really well for what I use it for, including close-ups of plants and flowers. I had one small problem, which was that on copying an HD movie to my PC,it froze, but I guess that was more to do with my PC than the camera, as it played correctly on the camera. Perhaps it is best to view movies directly on my HD TV. Anyway a pleasing, compact camera which I heartily recommend.

Anti-Shock Water Resistant Double Protection Tough Hard Case with Extra Space for Memory Card Perfect fits PANASONIC LUMIX TZ55 TZ40 TZ35 TZ20 SZ3 SZ8.
Offered by BV-electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Camera Case, 28 Oct 2012
This is a neat case and the Nikon Coolpix S8200 fits in snuggly. I'm not so sure about the belt clip, although it works adequately. The case offers good protection to the camera and there is enough room for a spare battery.