Profile for Mrs. M. Andrews > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. Andrews

Mrs. M. Andrews (Cornwall)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Life
Life

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for my husband, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Life (Audio CD)
This was a gift for my husband and he has enjoyed it from the first time he played it and is still playing and enjoying it

Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [Blu-ray]
Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 17 Feb 2014
I asked for this as a Christmas gift and got it,Really pleased as some sequels can be a disappointment but this definatly was not a disappointment.

CHRISTMAS Jumper / Cardigan, with Various Lovely Patterns of Reindeer / Snowman / Snowflakes / Tree /Sweater Cardigan Jumper Perfect for Her (Red-Snowflake, One Size (suitable for UK 8/10/12))
Offered by A168

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, 17 Feb 2014
We bought this as a Christmas gift for our Daughter and she was really pleased with it.Recommend this purchase if you are wanting a christmas jumper

The Red Collection (Red/Red 2) [Blu-ray]
The Red Collection (Red/Red 2) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 17 Feb 2014
These are brilliant films.Any Die Hard and John Malcovich fans with a sense of humour will appriciate them.We would really recommend them.

How Long Will I Love You
How Long Will I Love You

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 17 Feb 2014
My Grandson s class did a dance to this in an assembly in school and it reminds me of it everytime I hear it.Recommend this purchase.

Grandma Wilds Gingerbread Man Cookie Ceramic Jar
Grandma Wilds Gingerbread Man Cookie Ceramic Jar

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, 17 Feb 2014
I was a little disappointed with this purchase.I sent the first one back as it was chipped only to receive a replacement that was also chipped but not as bad as the first so I kept it.

Dear Darlin'
Dear Darlin'

5.0 out of 5 stars Never downloaded, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dear Darlin' (MP3 Download)
I love this song,in fact I like most of Ollies songs but it never did download.Ordred as MP3 digital copy.Help me if you can please..

TABTRONICS 7" Leather Protective Folio Case with Flip Stand and Strap for the 7" AllWinner A13/Q8/Q88/YeahPTablet (PINK)

5.0 out of 5 stars android tablet cover, 16 Oct 2013
Perfect for my android tablet.All slots easily managed without having to take the cover off.Able to use front and rear camera while still in cover.Adjustable stand angle.

Sport Direct Boy's Silver Stars Bicycle Helmet - Blue, Size 48-52
Sport Direct Boy's Silver Stars Bicycle Helmet - Blue, Size 48-52

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 7 April 2013
Our Grandson was well please with this his cycle helmet.Would recommend everyone to wear a cycling helmet if going to ride a bike.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 7 April 2013
Described perfectly.Fitted really well.Did and is exactley what it advertised.Would recommend everyone to wear a cycle helmet if going to ride a bike.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4