Profile for Brendan Donnelly > Reviews

Content by Brendan Donnelly

Brendan Donnelly "Fidy-p" (Co Tyrone)

Gundam Wing - Vol. 10 [1996] [DVD]
Gundam Wing - Vol. 10 [1996] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Hildreth

5.0 out of 5 stars In my top 5, 28 Oct 2010
I would sit up to mid-night waiting on this to come on.lol As soon as I was making money I started collecting the series diffently one for the Big Fans of Anime Gundam Wing is an all time greats

Bleach - Series 5 Part 1[DVD]
Bleach - Series 5 Part 1[DVD]
Dvd ~ Noriyuki Abe
Price: 17.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Top 10, 28 Oct 2010
In my top 10 if you are looking for a good action fun anime this is one for you I have them all and this is the latest, the only thing that P**ses my off is that I have to wait to long on the next one to come out.:)

Fullmetal Alchemist Season Two Part Two [DVD]
Fullmetal Alchemist Season Two Part Two [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seiji Mizushima

5.0 out of 5 stars Fullmetal class, 28 Oct 2010
This series is in my top 10 of all time. To get it like this in a box with added extras for me was a gift so you collect like me this is the way you wont to get it. So to all that get this enjoy

Gibsons Puzzle - "Kitchen Capers" 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
Gibsons Puzzle - "Kitchen Capers" 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 28 Oct 2010
I get my father a jigsaw puzzle every year for Christmas and this one kept him going a lot longer than some of the others I got him so it most good buy.lol

Tower Bridge 3D Puzzle
Tower Bridge 3D Puzzle
Offered by Jiayou Ltd
Price: 23.34

3.0 out of 5 stars To easy, 28 Oct 2010
This review is from: Tower Bridge 3D Puzzle (Toy)
This was to easy for me but I started with harder puzzles so dont let the easy thing put you off, it is a good starter if you wont to see if this kind of puzzle is for you but if is go harder right away.

Lord of the Rings Puzz 3d 'Hobbiton'
Lord of the Rings Puzz 3d 'Hobbiton'

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 28 Oct 2010
Got this for a christmas gift last year and had some fun putting it up. Anything of this type is good fun and a great gift

Star Trek: The Next Generation, Birth of the Federation
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Birth of the Federation

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden oldie, 28 Oct 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I gave a friend a lend of this game years ago and ever got it back , he lives in canada now and the game is gone along time. When i saw this for sale I had to get it, it's 1st class and its got all the Star Trek heart as well as all the surprizes you'll need for it to keep you gripped for hours. I payed over the top for my new copy hopefully you wont have to.

Nike Mercurial Steam V Firm Ground Football Boots, Size UK10H
Nike Mercurial Steam V Firm Ground Football Boots, Size UK10H

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Boot, 28 Oct 2010
Playing with these boots STILL and it has been a year or more now. Very good boot very good price

Nike Mercurial Talaria V Firm Ground Football Boots, Size UK10H
Nike Mercurial Talaria V Firm Ground Football Boots, Size UK10H

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 28 Oct 2010
These boots are ok I have skiny ankles and if I don't wear a heavy sock there is to mush room between the boot and my ankle, which then doesn't give any support. So if your like me and have skiny ankles look for another boot (or heavy socks.lol)

Trigun: Volume 8 [DVD]
Trigun: Volume 8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Satoshi Nishimura

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best ever, 28 Oct 2010
This review is from: Trigun: Volume 8 [DVD] (DVD)
Love this show,I can't stop watching it every 6months or so i start from Vol. 1 (of course)put it back into the Xbox and enjoy every minute. To all thinking of getting Trigun its a most buy.