Profile for V. Morrison > Reviews

Content by V. Morrison

V. Morrison (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Answers about the Afterlife: A Private Investigator's 15-Year Research Unlocks the Mysteries of Life after Death
Price: 6.15

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best books I've read, 12 May 2014
I couldn't put this book down. Bob knows his stuff where the afterlife is concerned. I highly recommend,you won't be dissapointed

GTECH Cordless Sweeper 7.2v NiMH SW02
GTECH Cordless Sweeper 7.2v NiMH SW02
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little invention, 9 Mar 2014
I love this item, its great at picking things up, wished I had one years ago instead of carrying my heavy hoover upstairs all the time.

Psychic Hearing for Beginners: How to Use Clairaudience to Guide Your Life (Soul Immersion Mini Series)
Price: 1.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Book, 4 Nov 2013
Took me less than 2 minutes to read .Don't waste your money.Author used this so called book to promote all her other books. Don't be fooled.

Earth Angel
Earth Angel
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Earth Angel (Kindle Edition)
What a great Book, Ross explains how his spiritual life started right from the Begining, I couldnt put this book down.

Your Soul's Gift eChapters - Chapter 6: Abusive Relationships: The Healing Power of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born
Price: 1.92

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOK EVER, 29 Sep 2013
A must read to everyone who is interested in why we suffer on the earth plane
what a great read

Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...A Lone Survivor...A Journey to Heaven--and Back

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 18 Sep 2013
Im only half way through this Book but I am loving it, I cant wait to pick it back up again

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 27 July 2013
I loved this Book and will be reading it again after a while. I KNOW there is an afterlife and I have heard Communications from Spirits so this book to me is a Best seller and I believe every single word wrote in this book. Annie is one lucky woman to be able to stay in contact with her loving Brother..This Book is a MUST READ.

Health, Safety & Environment Test for Operatives & Specialists: GT100/14, for Operatives & Specialists
by CITB
Price: 7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 1 Jun 2013
It helps with all the questions before you sit your test. As it happens my husband passed his test after he memorized all the questions

Artsana Home Enema Kit
Artsana Home Enema Kit
Offered by World Niche Products
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 1 Jun 2013
Its Cheap, easy to use ( No pain ) and it does the trick for constipated people or weather you just need a clean out.

Dance for your Daddy: The True Story of a Brutal East End Childhood
Dance for your Daddy: The True Story of a Brutal East End Childhood
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 1 Jun 2013
At times I couldnt put this book down . Poor Girls ended up alright in the end after being placed in Care most of their lives.

Page: 1 | 2