Profile for J. Marsh > Reviews

Pack of 6 Latte Glasses - Glass Cups Mugs for Coffee or Tea - 250ml - 11cm tall
Pack of 6 Latte Glasses - Glass Cups Mugs for Coffee or Tea - 250ml - 11cm tall
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 17 Jan 2014
These are nice basic cups and well-made. I bought them as my husband loves his latte and cappucino in glass mugs but he has ruined my nice pretty latte glasses by using them at least once a day. These latte glasses are good for everyday use and it means I can keep my posher ones for special occasions.

SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag Baby Blue SS01003 Large
SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag Baby Blue SS01003 Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Jan 2014
This is a beautiful bag. I bought 3 for Christmas presents and the recipients have all loved them. I almost wish I'd bought myself one. It's a decent size but not really big enough to use as a school bag (but why would you want to use something so pretty as a school bag anyway?).

JPL 7000 Ultrasonic Cleaner with Digital Timer for Cds/Dvds
JPL 7000 Ultrasonic Cleaner with Digital Timer for Cds/Dvds
Offered by DST (UK) LTD Established 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice clean jewellery, 17 Jan 2014
I've had one of these for a few years and have always been very pleased with the results. When my mum was complaining about the dirt in her watch strap a few weeks ago I suggested she put it in my cleaner and she was surprised at the amount of dirt that was removed. It was particularly dirty so we had to put the watch through again and it came up beautifully. This was when I decided that I would get her one for Christmas, so now she is able to clean up all her jewellery, watches and other stuff that is suitable. I have always been very pleased with my cleaner and it does remove all sorts of ingrained dirt. Don't bother using the special cleaning fluid that they advertise. Usually just warm water is enough but if you need an extra boost just use a tiny drop of washing up liquid. Remember the cleaner does not remove tarnish, you can only remove tarnish by polishing with an appropriate cloth and cleaner.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2014 9:53 AM GMT

Premium Deluxe Large X-Box XBOX 360 Live Stereo Headphone, Earphone, Headset with Microphone Mic, Foam ear piece for extra comfort
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy 9 year old, 17 Jan 2014
I wanted an inexpensive headset for my 9 year old so that he can speak to his friends on his Xbox. I read the previous reviews and was a bit unsure but for the price it was worth giving it a go. Also, for a 9 year old it's totally pointless buying anything expensive and good quality. So for around £6 he got a headset that he seems very happy with, he is constantly jabbering away to his friends so they seem to work well for him. Let's face it, having read the previous reviews, you get what you pay for. They are fine for a 9 year old, maybe not so much for a much older and experienced gamer.

Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [Blu-ray]
Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy but OK, 17 Jan 2014
This was OK. Not really up to the first Nativity film (which was only slightly better) but it's something you can watch without having to constantly try to work out what's going on and gives you a nice warm Christmassy feeling. Not sure I'd rush to watch it again and the ending is very cheesy.

HP 364 Black Cyan Magenta Yellow & Photo ink cartridges
HP 364 Black Cyan Magenta Yellow & Photo ink cartridges

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 Jan 2014
These are genuine HP cartridges so are good quality. My printer is very happy and so am I as the price was competitive

Sunoptic R69C Clear Memo Flex Reading Glasses - Strength +1.00 Incl. Case
Sunoptic R69C Clear Memo Flex Reading Glasses - Strength +1.00 Incl. Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Jan 2014
I needed a cheap pair of reading glasses and these do the job just fine. They come with a clear case as well so they are protected when not wearing them. The look OK but are obviously not as nice looking as much more expensive pairs but all I wanted was something cheap and they still look fine with the added bonus of being memo flex. I haven't managed to break them yet and I have a proven track record of breaking glasses and sunglasses!

Professor Layton and The Azran Legacy (Nintendo 3DS)
Professor Layton and The Azran Legacy (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain teasing, 17 Jan 2014
I love the Professor Layton games and it does my son good to play something that actually makes him use his brain. The puzzles are about the right standard for him (13) to make him think hard and work through possibilities but are not so difficult that he gives up easily. He does sometimes have to come to me or his dad to help him work one out.

Skylanders Giants - Giant Character Pack - Swarm (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS)
Skylanders Giants - Giant Character Pack - Swarm (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Freebie!, 17 Jan 2014
This was a freebie when I bought the Skylanders Swap Force starter pack. I can't complain at all and it's a character that my son has always wanted. When the characters vary anywhere between about £8 and £15 a free one is always very welcome!

Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Offered by Go2Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my son happy!, 17 Jan 2014
My son is over the moon with this set. He had the Skylanders Giants set for the Wii but wanted this for his new Xbox. The fact that you can swap bodies and legs around gives many different combinations helping to overcome different things in the game in different ways. I think it's very clever how it all works. My only gripe is that having paid out the money for the starter set the kids always want more characters. Don't get me wrong, I don't buy them for them on demand but it's a very crafty way of getting even more money out you!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5