Profile for Psfd > Reviews

The Accidental Naturalist
The Accidental Naturalist
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars animal carer, 13 April 2014
Good book and gives great insight into Bens love and care for animals. Hope it inspires others to view them in the same way. Sadly we know that's not the case, we'll only be happy when there's non left.

The Railway Man
The Railway Man
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 13 April 2014
This review is from: The Railway Man (Kindle Edition)
Great story of reality, and great example of forgiveness shown by Eric Lomax. Especially when he found out that the Japanese interpreter felt the same and strived to appease his conscience. How do government leaders deal with it as they are the ones that send " our Hero's " into battle?

Down Under
Down Under
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Expletives, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Down Under (Kindle Edition)
Don't understand how a 'celebrated' writer has to resort to four letter words! Has he a limited vocabulary? Does he want to be. "One of the lads" ? I'm an ex builder and I've retired, never used the words and felt that it wasn't necessary. And also came from the generation that never used them. No wonder we are a de- moralised people.

Pentel EnerGel Plus 0.5mm Tip Pen Blue (Pack of 12)
Pentel EnerGel Plus 0.5mm Tip Pen Blue (Pack of 12)
Price: 13.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same, 12 Dec 2013
I ordered a box of these pens about 2 years ago and they were great. Why do manufacturers sell products that are a success then change to a different format. Beats me!

That Bear Ate My Pants! Adventures of a real Idiot Abroad
That Bear Ate My Pants! Adventures of a real Idiot Abroad
Price: 1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 12 Dec 2013
Poor book, I managed about the first 30 pages and decided that my time could be spent on better pursuits, like watching paint dry, or cricket!

Far from the Madding Crowd
Far from the Madding Crowd
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 12 Dec 2013
I never realised how void Thomas Hardy was as a writer, even though he was a well known classical author. I've now begun to read other books by Hardy and who knows even more classics might feed my mind. Even though I'm an avid reader ( a book a week so sometimes) I never really read the classics.

The Untold History of the United States
The Untold History of the United States
by Oliver Stone
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insight, 12 Dec 2013
This book has to be waded through at a slowish pace, it's content is well written and it's factual outcome of the progression of US presidents is a real eye opener.

All I Ever Wrote: The Complete Works
All I Ever Wrote: The Complete Works
by Ronnie Barker

1.0 out of 5 stars Empty book, 12 Dec 2013
This book is full of so called sketches, but when I consider the time and effort RonnieBarker must have put into his work, this book does not do any favours to an exceptional character.

Tour de France 2011 (PS3)
Tour de France 2011 (PS3)
Offered by clickforgamesltd
Price: 14.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor interface, 12 Dec 2013
Having 'played' with older versions, this new version is extremely poor. It's just a matter of sitting there and watching a green energy bar, no other views except looking from right to left 'sparsely ' no arial view or camera views. Not worth the purchase, waste of money!

Replacement Rack Bolt Security Star Keys Twin Pack
Replacement Rack Bolt Security Star Keys Twin Pack
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK
Price: 3.64

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 9 Jun 2013
These bolt keys are the type that don it the universal lot type. They have the same splines bu do not operate the bolt. So waste f money, for me

Page: 1 | 2