Profile for Mrs Linzi Kettlewell > Reviews

Content by Mrs Linzi Kett...

Mrs Linzi Kettlewell

Page: 1 | 2
Silentnight Stratus Miracoil Ortho Mattress, Single
Silentnight Stratus Miracoil Ortho Mattress, Single
Price: 145.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, really comfortable, 2 April 2014
really pleased with the mattress, we wanted mattresses for our kids but ones that would be comfortable for adults to sleep on as well, and these work perfectly. I would be happy to use these for adults full time if needed

Paper Jamz Pro Microphone
Paper Jamz Pro Microphone
Offered by The Entertainer
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Paper Jamz Pro Microphone (Toy)
My daughter absolutely LOVEs this, like other reviews I expected much less because of the price but was greatly surprised and how good this is. My only negative comment is that we currently have windows 9, which appears incompatible with the software so we are unable to download other songs onto the machine. Not a huge problem but the songs currently on the device, with the exception of one of the songs are not really appropriate for a 7 year old girl.

Kickers Junior Kh Mocc St Lthr If Pink & Purple Classic Boot 1-11048 10 Child UK, 28 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 4 Mar 2014
I love Kickers boots, and have used them and still use them for both my daughter and son, the designs and colours are great

Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini Car Charger UK Seller
Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini Car Charger UK Seller
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 4 Mar 2014
Worked for about a week and now no longer works with my phone. It seems to be really difficult to get hold of genuine samsung chargers. Or perhaps my phone is just extra sensitive??

Infoband Wrist Band for Kids - Airplanes
Infoband Wrist Band for Kids - Airplanes
Offered by Travelstock
Price: 2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 4 Mar 2014
This gives you peace of mind when with kids on days out. My son at times finds it uncomfortable, but I'm sure this is more to do with him as my daughter is fine with hers. Sometimes we put it on my sons ankle over his sock!

Infoband Wrist Band for kids - Pink Flowers
Infoband Wrist Band for kids - Pink Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 4 Mar 2014
This gives you peace of mind on days out and can used again and again and again. My daughter likes to wear it too which is a bonus

Jake and The Never Land Pirates - Jake's Musical Pirate Ship Bucky
Jake and The Never Land Pirates - Jake's Musical Pirate Ship Bucky
Offered by Appods
Price: 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Mar 2014
My son and all his friends love playing with this. It's made really well too so can withstand rough boys play.

Barbie Mariposa & the Fairy Princess: Mariposa Doll
Barbie Mariposa & the Fairy Princess: Mariposa Doll
Offered by Appods
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Mar 2014
My daughter loves this. The wings wind down to produce a skirt which is great for playing and fitting in the box to put away after too.

Jake and The Never Land Pirates Hook's Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Jake and The Never Land Pirates Hook's Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Price: 18.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Mar 2014
My son and his friends love playing with this... made really well too so it's fine for rough boys play

Fitness Beats - The Running Mix 2013 [Explicit]
Fitness Beats - The Running Mix 2013 [Explicit]
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Mar 2014
Great song selection, love that you get a continuous mix and then get all the songs again individually. Definitely makes you run faster..!

Page: 1 | 2