Profile for sum1 > Reviews

WearAll - Ladies Long Sleeve Pocket Cardigan Womens Top - White - 8 / 10
WearAll - Ladies Long Sleeve Pocket Cardigan Womens Top - White - 8 / 10
Offered by Miss Attitude UK

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed!, 24 July 2014
i bought this cardigan for my 12 year old and she loved it! it fitted her perfectly and she liked how there was pockets in it. this product was packed very nicely... would recommend this!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars this watch/ bracelet looked very nice on my kids hands ( i ordered 2 of ..., 24 July 2014
this watch/ bracelet looked very nice on my kids hands ( i ordered 2 of these). this watch is kind of hard to put on for both my 12 year olds...so they always came to me for help. other than that this is a very beautiful watch!

New Fashion 12 colors Ladies brand GENEVA Watch Classic Gel Crystal Silicone Jelly watch (Purple)
Offered by CHIC*MALL

4.0 out of 5 stars i bought this for my daughter and you loved it (especially the diamonds around the clock part), 24 July 2014
i bought this for my daughter and you loved it (especially the diamonds around the clock part)! i don't know why but once it just stopped working... this was not because the battery had ran out but because the battery was loose. i had to kind of bang the back of it... but other than that this product is great!

Bosch AHS 45-16 Hedgecutter
Bosch AHS 45-16 Hedgecutter

5.0 out of 5 stars this product is amazing! my husband always wanted to buy one of ..., 24 July 2014
this product is amazing! my husband always wanted to buy one of these because of the way our bushes looked... we don't have any complaints about it so far. would definitely recommend this to you!

First Aid in English, Colour Edition
First Aid in English, Colour Edition
by Angus Maciver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Jun 2014
I bought this for my kid and she loves it! It is great for teaching guide in english! It is very easy to read. Also it was delivered very fast! I would definitely recommend this!

Silvine Exercise Book Ruled and Margin 80 Pages 229x178mm Blue Ref EX104 (Pack of 10)
Offered by Fuzion

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 1 Jun 2014
Got this for my kids for them to write in. It is quite cheap for 10 books that is the main reason i bought them!
Nice book, fast delivery! i would definitely recommend you to buy this!

Integral 16GB EVO USB Flash Drive
Integral 16GB EVO USB Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Aug 2013
Its really fast and it can store vast amounts of data really well. I had no problems so far and I would definitely recommend this.

Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect Sensor: Includes Kinect Sports and Dance Central 2

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got the xbox 360 slim with kinect and 3 games (kinect adventures, dance central 2 and Kinect Sports) all for £219.99 as a bundle and i think this is a really good bargain. The delivery was fast and surprisingly, there was a HDMI cable and adapter included with this eventhough i thought u had to buy it seperatly. So this was great. The only problem was that u had to download Dance Central from xbox live but you do get xbox live free for a month. After a month you have to pay for xbox live and i personally think they shouldn't do that.I think they should give Xbox live for free.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2013 12:44 PM GMT