Profile for Stef H. > Reviews

Stef H.

Page: 1 | 2
Ring Automotive RAC610 Analogue Compressor 12 V
Ring Automotive RAC610 Analogue Compressor 12 V

1.0 out of 5 stars Two have failed, get a decent foot pump for the same price., 13 Jan. 2015
I would not reccomend this to anyone to buy this.

I bought it to use on my bike and car if ever needed.

The price is very reasonable for what it is and I bought it based on the decent reviews it had, so far, I have had two, in two weeks, and the second one will be on it's way back to Amazon by the end of this week, I have encountered the same problem for both. It will get to a certain point, the first pump approximately 30-35 psi and it would stop working, and the second one exactly the same problem at 40 psi, when bikes are reccomended well over that and my car requires a pressure of approximately 28 psi in the tyres.
Even though my car tyre pressures are within the working range, the product advertises that it can go up to 100psi in the instruction leaflet, which makes them both faulty.

Due to the above problem I do not have confidence that this item is fit for purpose and therefore should not be bought if you're looking for a reliable product.

I will use the refund money to buy myself a double cylinder foot pump, which is hopefully more reliable; at least I know my legs aren't likely to stop half way.

Fringe - Season 4  [DVD + UV Copy] [2012]
Fringe - Season 4 [DVD + UV Copy] [2012]
Dvd ~ Anna Torv
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series., 20 Nov. 2014
As a series, it's awesome, great acting, great depth of story, spanning science, love, family and a miriad of other subjects, I would highly reccomend to anyone who enjoys sci-fi, or a series with a unique feel to it.

I would not even bother trying out the UV code included. Does not work

Corsair Air Series AF120-LED 120mm Quiet Edition High Airflow LED Fan - Red (Dual Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 2 July 2014
Good product, looks good and moves lots of air.

Unfortunatelly, I was going to install these on my Corsair 300R only to find the screw holes in the front of the case are nowhere near big enough for the screws included in these, dissapointing really, but I improvised and got it fitted, but I will replace it with an AF140 and proper screws in the future.

A good product if you want extra case fans to improve ventilation, quiet on normal mode, but on maximum RPM, it does make a bit of noise.
The leds are powerful and bright, looks good even in daylight!

Asus DVD-RW Bulk Drive (DRW-24F1ST, S-ATA, DVDR: 24x, CD-R: 48x, E-Green, Disc Encryption II)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good DVD-RW thpugh picture misleading and poor quality screws., 2 July 2014
Delivery and packaging was good, well padded and safe.

Installation was pretty straight forward till it came to putting the screws in, for some reason one of the screws was constantly cross threading, no matter what I tried, in the end it broke, inside the DVD drive, luckily I still should be able to get it ou, but I wouldn't expect such poor quality screws from an asus product.
ALSO the body behind the "fascia" of the dvd drive, is light grey, not black, like the picture shows, so a bit misleading there, dissapointing especially if you have mesh on the top of your case.

It works well and fast, a bit noisy when being used at full speed but what do you expect.

If you are looking for a DVD-RW drive this is as good as any.

Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Kit Black
Offered by ValueNTrust

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Corsair memory product., 2 July 2014
Delivery: good well packaged.

Product: A good set of RAM sticks, not much to compare it to honestly, but everything has been fantastically smooth so far, I can stretch my legs and have a game, a document and many tabs open at once, which would have killed my laptop, so it is good.
Depending on what Motherboard you have, you MIGHT have to go into the BIOS and select the XMP(?) Frequency Profile in the RAM section, this is to take full advantage of the RAM!

Overall I would reccomend if you are building a new pc or are upgrading and have plenty of room for the heatsinks.

MOFRED® Black New Google Nexus 7 2 II Tablet (Launched July 2013) Case-(Second Updated Version of Case)-MOFRED® Executive Multi Function Standby Case for the Google Nexus 7 II-2nd Generation Tablet 16GB or 32GB eMMC ,Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz Processor, Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

2.0 out of 5 stars Good delivery, good customer service, poorly constructed product., 30 Jun. 2014
Deliver: Good and on time.

Product: Protects tablet well, good feel on the faux leather, held tablet firmly. But, When I received it, the magnet was too weak to actually put the tablet on standby, so I let MOFRED know about the problem, they kindly offered a refund or replacement, which i didn't need, as I could just turn on standby myself, about a month later the faux leather begins detatching from the plastic frame, same happened to my previous tablet cover, its a common fault in all faux leather /leather effect covers, both magnets fell out, making the cover essentially useless. Didn't want another of these as this is the second of this type of cover that has had that problem, went for a different style of tablet cover.

Overall, good delivery, good customer service, poorly constructed product.

Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX660 2GB DDR5 PCI-E Graphics Card
Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX660 2GB DDR5 PCI-E Graphics Card

3.0 out of 5 stars good graphics card., 26 Jun. 2014
Goood graphics card, paid a good price for it, fast and runs everything on max settings, though when it is used it makes an odd bubbling/ticking noise, not quite sure what is going on there, if anyone knows I would love to be enlightened!

But otherwise everything else works like a dream, not seen it go over 50°C on LOTRO on all ultra high graphics settings. If I were to build a second PC or get another for SLI I would definitely get this one!

Crucial CT240M500SSD1 240GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive
Crucial CT240M500SSD1 240GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Superfast, super value, would reccomend., 26 Jun. 2014
Really good SSD boots Windows 8 in about 10 seconds, I am still surprised as I used to go and do something else whilst my old laptop was turning on! To have it turn on at such speed is amazing.

I would reccomend this to anyone building a new pc or replacing their Drive, excellent value for the storage amount and quality!

Intel Core i3 4130 Dual Core CPU Retail (Socket 1150, 3.4GHz, 3MB, 54W, Extended Memory 64 Technology, Execute Disable Bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cpu, 26 Jun. 2014
Works a charm on my PC, it is on a Gigabyte GAMING 3 z97 motherboard, so will probably update in future, but it works excellently, havent seen higher than 57°C on stock cooler, during extreme stress test, little high but nowhere near 105°C of my laptop, so will probably update that in the future.

Packaging was excellent, large box with a lot of padding. I would reccomend to anyone looking to build a low/mid range gaming pc or a media computer, for video editing etc more cores would probably be better, like the i5.

Microsoft Windows 8.1 (Full Version)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (Full Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 Jun. 2014
Good delivery times, super quick and easy installation, new layout with whole screen start menu but after a quick look around its just as easy as Windows XP/Vista/7, boots like a flash, especiall as it is installed on an SSD.

Very good product, may need a little time to adjust to, but it is faster and more efficent than Windows 7.

Page: 1 | 2