Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "tasc61" (Bridgend, South Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pony Aluminium Wool Needles for Sewing up Knitting
Pony Aluminium Wool Needles for Sewing up Knitting
Offered by Stars Craft Products Ltd
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sewing for Dummies!, 21 Feb 2014
These are fab. I have always had problems sewing together my knitted garments etc. but now with these wool needles the job is made so much easier.

22-Slot Knitting Needle Pin Case Bag Holder--Random Color
22-Slot Knitting Needle Pin Case Bag Holder--Random Color
Offered by STK e-Shop
Price: 1.76

3.0 out of 5 stars Knitting Needle Case, 21 Feb 2014
Quite a bit smaller than I imagined it to be which maybe why I found this product a little disappointing. All my needles fit in, just about and the fabric is quite bright and cheery although a little thin.

The Xenophobe's Guide to the Welsh (Xenophobe's Guides)
The Xenophobe's Guide to the Welsh (Xenophobe's Guides)
Price: 1.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Welshness, 21 Feb 2014
Quite funny with it's often apt descriptions of us Welsh. Sometimes though you would have to BE Welsh to understand why certain comments are funny!

Double Ended Single Bamboo Cable Knitting Needle 5.0mm by 15cm
Double Ended Single Bamboo Cable Knitting Needle 5.0mm by 15cm
Offered by Home accessories and supplies
Price: 1.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 21 Feb 2014
For the price this is an amazing, value for money product. Some of the smaller needles are a little flimsy and I can't see myself using them but you never know! They have a wide range of sizes and all are clearly marked.

Ivor The Engine: All The Colour Episodes Ever Made [DVD]
Ivor The Engine: All The Colour Episodes Ever Made [DVD]
Dvd ~ Oliver Postgate
Price: 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia at it's best, 21 Feb 2014
Absolutely brilliant. Just as I remembered it as a child. I sat and watched this with my granddaughter and she was enthralled. x

Walking Westie Dog Toy
Walking Westie Dog Toy
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A very cute toy, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Walking Westie Dog Toy (Toy)
I purchased this dog for my granddaughter after reading many reviews. I would agree with the majority for this toy. It was well received and has been played with a lot. It is smaller than I imagined but loved none the less. It is great for indoor use and walks well on a laminated/tiled floor, it struggles a bit on a thicker carpet and takes forever when it is allowed to walk to the shops!!! Well worth the money as it is truly loved by my 4 year old granddaughter.

Tangled Lives
Tangled Lives
Price: 2.06

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tangled Lives (Kindle Edition)
A good easy read. It makes you think about the emotions felt by the characters as it is so well written. I got annoyed by the reactions of a couple of the characters too but that is only because it is so true to life. I recommend this book as a light hearted holiday read.

Hama Beads Princess Mobile Hanging Box
Hama Beads Princess Mobile Hanging Box
Price: 7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Hama Beads, 12 Nov 2013
This is a great set for my 4 year old granddaughter. It kept her busy for hours on and off. It has simple, easy to follow instructions and with a little help she was very proud of the end product.

It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?):  A Wicked Romance
It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?): A Wicked Romance
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun holiday read, 8 Nov 2013
This book is an easy enjoyable read. It has twists and turns throughout and many cliffhangers to keep you wanting more. A really good choice.

Fifty Shades Black and Blue
Fifty Shades Black and Blue
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad but inspiring, 23 Oct 2013
This was a good read. A little too short and would benefit from including more. However, the content is harrowing and graphic in places. It really makes you feel for the author and will her to get out before it's too late. A little more of what happened next would be a more satisfying end to this true story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5