Profile for Anne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Caversham Road
Caversham Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly absorbing period murder story., 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Caversham Road (Kindle Edition)
Follow up to Caversham Lock, which I read first and enjoyed so much I had to read this one. Although it took up more-or-less where the first one left, it would still make sense even without having read the previous story. Well rounded characters and great period novel full of murder and crime. Would highly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived fast and looks great., 31 Jan. 2015
Extremely good quality and value. Fitted my Galaxy Trend Plus exactly and all openings were where they should be. A nice snug fit and gives me a good grip on my phone. Looks nice too!

Caversham Lock
Caversham Lock

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic period crime drama., 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Caversham Lock (Kindle Edition)
Would give it six stars if I could. A real on-the-edge-of-your-seat novel. Period crime story where two Reading detectives join forces, each with their own individual crime-solving skills, to bring to justice an ex nurse turned prolific baby killer who dispatches her victims with great speed and no mercy. They use their know-how to track down and eventually trap the murderess. There are so many angles to this story and it all makes for a very exciting read. I cannot praise it enough and if you try it I'm sure you will not be disappointed at all.

Maggie for Hire (Maggie MacKay Magical Tracker Book 1)
Maggie for Hire (Maggie MacKay Magical Tracker Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Just got so bored I couldn't focus on it, 29 Nov. 2014
Sorry, can't really review book as I gave up on it after about 40 pages or so. Just got so bored I couldn't focus on it.

Phonedirectonline - Red Disabled Badge Holder
Phonedirectonline - Red Disabled Badge Holder
Offered by Grids London

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasantly surprised to see how good the quality was when it came, 29 Nov. 2014
Wasn't expecting anything much as price was so low. Very pleasantly surprised to see how good the quality was when it came. Only drawback is that they now recommend not having plastic in front of the hologram as it can affect it in strong sunlight. If I feel it's in any danger of damaging the badge, I'll just cut a piece out of the clear pvc in front of the hologram.

Devil's Chimney: Chalvington Barnes #1
Devil's Chimney: Chalvington Barnes #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read., 27 Jun. 2014
I gave this a 5 star rating as I found this the type of book you cannot wait to find the ending but, at the same time, you don't want it to end! Well written and great storyline - what more do you need?

Amazon Artist Lounge EP (Live) [Explicit]
Amazon Artist Lounge EP (Live) [Explicit]

3.0 out of 5 stars All tracks too similar, 27 Jun. 2014
Slightly depressing . Found all the tracks rather alike. Lack of quirky, humour that is found on lots of his other stuff. Still think he's great though.

All The Little Lights
All The Little Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars Every track a winner - Fantastic, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: All The Little Lights (Audio CD)
Bought this album after I heard his single Let Her Go. Lots of times have done the same with a band/artist only to find that the single I had liked was the exception rather than the rule. Not so in this case. Was absolutely delighted to discover every track was brilliant. They cover heartbreak, insecurity AND humour all in one album. The melodies are catchy but it's the lyrics I find fascinating. I've nearly cried one track, then burst out laughing the next! Will be buying his next album, without a doubt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album!, 6 Jun. 2014
This review is from: + (Audio CD)
Not often I find a CD where I absolutely love every track but this is it! From the humourous to the thoughtful and sad, all emotions are covered. Great singer.

VonHaus Basics Cantilever Arm Bracket Wall Mount with Swivel and Tilt for 13 - 24-Inch LCD Flat Panel TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat bracket, 26 May 2014
Small but well made and sturdy bracket. Allows a good range of movements for optimum viewing angles. Pleased with puschase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4