Profile for ahs > Reviews

10Pcs New Child Baby Safe silicone Protector Table Corner Edge Protection Cover
10Pcs New Child Baby Safe silicone Protector Table Corner Edge Protection Cover
Offered by leading-star

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for us, 17 Nov 2014
I got these to protect my son from the corner of the table. He spent most of the time pulling them off. The adhesive is not very strong. I have resorted to the school of hard nocks.

Generic Pop-Up Tunnel
Generic Pop-Up Tunnel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun simple tunnel, 17 Nov 2014
This review is from: Generic Pop-Up Tunnel (Toy)
Always a crowd pleaser. The tunnel is made well and folds up flat. I usually pull it out spontaneously and the kids play with it for a bit. Its easy to fold and hide away so they don't get board of it.

SwimBest Baby Wetsuit - Blue/Green - 12-24 months - Baby warmer wrap keeps baby warm water
Offered by SwimBest Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, 17 Nov 2014
My son has been using this for nearly a year. I got it for him around 9 months and got the larger size. It was a bit big but we are getting lots of wear out of it. All the straps are velcro so you can wrap it a bit tighter for the smaller baby.

My Very Noisy Digger: A Ladybird Sound Book
My Very Noisy Digger: A Ladybird Sound Book
by Andrea Pinnington
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars boys love diggers., 17 Nov 2014
My son loves it. Got it for him when he was quite young only 6 months he is nearly 18 months and still likes me to read it to him while he pushes the button.

Playshoes Swim Boy's Shorts Blue 2 Years
Playshoes Swim Boy's Shorts Blue 2 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 17 Nov 2014
Got this for our holiday in Spain. Fit as expected. Kids grow so fast I doubt it will still fit next year so i will be buying another one.

Co-Rider Mark III - Front Mounted Child Seat
Co-Rider Mark III - Front Mounted Child Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy., 17 Nov 2014
My son loves it. It arrived and was easy to assemble. We mounted it on a road bike. My son nearly 18 months is a little small for it but we have taken him on short rides and he loves it. My husband is quite comfortable while riding with it. The front wheel touches it a little when turning sharply so it takes a little getting use to. It feels sturdy and safe.

Great value Pizza Cutter knife 20719
Great value Pizza Cutter knife 20719
Offered by A2B Stationery Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars fun cutter, 17 Nov 2014
We used cutters like this on holiday and it brings back good memory's. Surprisingly the rocking knife works well with pizza. Got this for my husband and he likes it. However it does not say pizza on it like the image.

Boys Surf Monkey 2 in 1 Turn Up Summer Sun Hat (1-3 Years (50cm), Beige)
Boys Surf Monkey 2 in 1 Turn Up Summer Sun Hat (1-3 Years (50cm), Beige)
Offered by TeddyT's

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Nov 2014
Good quality and fits my son well. If only he would keep it on. Maybe it would be nice if it had a chin strap.

Pack of 8 Soft Baby Cloth Washing Bath Shower Wipe Towel
Pack of 8 Soft Baby Cloth Washing Bath Shower Wipe Towel
Offered by just4baby

4.0 out of 5 stars small and soft, 13 Mar 2014
Yes they are small and colours vary but I like that they are small and soft. I use these twice a day to wipe down my baby and when they are all dirty and I use a face clothe there is a big difference because the face cloth is too big to get in the little cracks and crevices.

Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Activity Bouncer
Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Activity Bouncer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good chair, 13 Mar 2014
My baby has spent hours in this bouncer. It is made well and fairly easy to assemble. I only wish it would bounce on its own. It only vibrates. My baby was a slave driver when it came to bouncing him. You would think he was asleep and try to stop bouncing.... wrong! If I was to buy a new one I may look into one that bounces on its own.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4