Profile for ahs > Reviews

Pack of 8 Soft Baby Cloth Washing Bath Shower Wipe Towel
Offered by little baby boutique
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars small and soft, 13 Mar 2014
Yes they are small and colours vary but I like that they are small and soft. I use these twice a day to wipe down my baby and when they are all dirty and I use a face clothe there is a big difference because the face cloth is too big to get in the little cracks and crevices.

Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Activity Bouncer
Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Activity Bouncer
Offered by HUK 14 Ltd
Price: 43.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Good chair, 13 Mar 2014
My baby has spent hours in this bouncer. It is made well and fairly easy to assemble. I only wish it would bounce on its own. It only vibrates. My baby was a slave driver when it came to bouncing him. You would think he was asleep and try to stop bouncing.... wrong! If I was to buy a new one I may look into one that bounces on its own.

Fashion Baby Boys Girls Kids Children Trendy Hat Knit Beanie Hat Cap M010438 (Dark Blue+black)
Offered by bestbuy66
Price: 2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargin., 13 Mar 2014
A bargin, made well and cute. My baby is 7 months and the hat slips a little when he turns his head but they all do and there is room to grow so it should fit him for a while.

6x Baby safety Door Stoppers - 6 Different Animal designs
6x Baby safety Door Stoppers - 6 Different Animal designs
Offered by little baby boutique
Price: 2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars peace of mind, 13 Mar 2014
Baby door stoppers work, are cute and give you peace of mind your little one will not smash their fingers. My baby is at the age were he wants to close everything. I still supervise him when he plays with the doors. The stoppers work.

The Music Miracle: The Scientific Secret to Unlocking Your Child's Full Potential
by Liisa Henriksson-Macaulay
Price: 16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I am sold but disappointed in the book., 13 Mar 2014
I saw the interview on BBC and was very excited to find out how to unlock my child's full potential. However this book is very boring and repetitive. Get your child to learn to play an instrument before age 7, in a fun way. Thats the answer.... There is lots of scientific evidence as to why. After reading the first few pages I was sold. I was most interested in how to teach my child having no music background, the answer is don't buy this book bye her music lesson book.

Doomoo Softy Multi-Use Breastfeeding Pillow for Newborn (White/ Taupe)
Doomoo Softy Multi-Use Breastfeeding Pillow for Newborn (White/ Taupe)
Offered by Baby2K
Price: 31.00

4.0 out of 5 stars soft., 21 Feb 2014
Super soft and well made. Not lumpy. I like that it is not very big and machine washable. Nothing negative to say.

BabyDan Changing Mat Blue Farm
BabyDan Changing Mat Blue Farm
Offered by SAFETOTS
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars soft., 21 Feb 2014
Well made, easy to clean and soft. I only wish it was a little longer. My baby's feet hang off.

Nature Babycare Newborn Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Packs of 26 (52 Nappies)

4.0 out of 5 stars Biodegradable!, 21 Feb 2014
I preferred naty nappies for my baby when he was a newborn. I felt good knowing there was no chemicals against his skin. Now he is bigger I use all types.

Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix Group 0+ Infant Carrier Car Seat (Black Reflection)
Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix Group 0+ Infant Carrier Car Seat (Black Reflection)
Price: 91.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 21 Feb 2014
Sturdy, good quality and simple to use. My baby looks comfortable in it. I only wish it had the 5 point harness.

New Maternity V Neck Top Size 8 10 12 14 16 18 5104 Variety of Colours (14, Beige)
Offered by Purpless Maternity
Price: 9.00

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap, 21 Feb 2014
I would not recommend this, its not made very well. When you wash them they loose their shape and the fabric is cheap.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3