Profile for EBL > Reviews

Content by EBL

EBL "Estelle" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The British Bed Bumper - Foam Baby & Child Bed Guard Rail - Original 100cm(Buy 2 Get 10% Off)
Offered by purple daisies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a cotbed, 8 Mar. 2016
Was looking for something for my toddlers cot bed to convert it to a bed and this did the trick by keeping her in. She calls it her squishy and makes her all cosy in bed. She can climb over it easily too when needed. I will be taking this with us when we visit places too.

Koo-di Wetec Baby Seat Protector KD037 Charcoal
Koo-di Wetec Baby Seat Protector KD037 Charcoal

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 8 Mar. 2016
Protected my car seat on accident day, works well with the maxi cosi seat. I could use straps etc as normal. The only downside is it takes time to dry so I had bought two

My Carry Potty / Bee
My Carry Potty / Bee
Offered by Baby Lurve

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but not comfy, 8 Mar. 2016
My toddler was so excited to have this potty and proudly carried it around. All was great until she sat on it and I think she found it uncomfortable so refused to sit on it again. It's living in the car for emergencies but even then I'm not sure she would use it. Great idea though and a more comfy seat would make it a winner.

Tippitoes Double Step Stool
Tippitoes Double Step Stool

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant steps, 22 Feb. 2016
This is a brilliant step, the extra height makes our sinks reachable and the climb to the toilet accessible. Our two year old loves it as does her friends.

Super Bright White LED Wireless Cupboard Light with Motion Detection - PIR motion sensor battery lamp
Offered by WORTHYDEAL LTD (TechAffect) UK seller shipping from UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Stairs light, 30 Dec. 2015
Bought for under the stair cupboard. Great when you are putting items away with both hands in use and it pops on.

Mokro Men's Roger Federer Logo T-Shirt DeepHeather US Size XL
Mokro Men's Roger Federer Logo T-Shirt DeepHeather US Size XL
Offered by Yungongchang

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Dec. 2015
Bought as a gift for a friend he loved it

Kite Kids Girl's Fleece Paisley Scarf, Purple, One Size
Kite Kids Girl's Fleece Paisley Scarf, Purple, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect scarf for toddler, 30 Dec. 2015
This is a perfect scarf for my toddler. It looks great and she loves wearing it. It's not too long either making it a good accessory to her wadrobe!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a laser pointer!, 30 Dec. 2015
Like most people I searched for a laser pointer what I got was a poor torch. Should have paid more attention to the reviews

Brainstorm Toys Space Torch and Projector
Brainstorm Toys Space Torch and Projector

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 28 Jun. 2015
Such a simple toy, hours of fun for my friends 4 year old. Only trouble is he wanted to play with it rather than sleep

Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Flo (Pink)
Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Flo (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars great backpack, 28 Jun. 2015
This is awesome, bought as a gift for my god daughter and was a big hit(am honestly jealous of her having this!) Fun for her as a great and practical backpack. Handy for her parents as it's well made and has plenty of reflective strips on the back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3