Profile for V. R. B. Browning > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
2Cellos
2Cellos

5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamic and fun, 8 July 2014
This review is from: 2Cellos (Audio CD)
I love the communication between these two guys and well as their obvious skill and creativity with their instruments. Accomplished musicians akin to Hendrix on his guitar.

Living Wisely: Further Advice from Nagarjuna's Precious Garland
Living Wisely: Further Advice from Nagarjuna's Precious Garland

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 May 2014
Sangharakshita has such clarity on the many issues raised in this book on the subject of Wisdom in the Dharma life. I highly recommend this book to anyone practising the Dharma.

Sangharakshita - Collected Lectures Vols I and II
Sangharakshita - Collected Lectures Vols I and II

5.0 out of 5 stars So thorough, 24 April 2014
I'm really glad to have Sangarakshita's lectures all in one volume and on my Kindle. And although some of his examples are a bit dated, as he was lecturing most in the late 60s - 80s, the timeless Dharma shines through, as well as Sangharakshita's exposition and deep understanding of those timeless truths.

Perspectives on Satipatthana
Perspectives on Satipatthana

3.0 out of 5 stars Scholarly, 24 April 2014
I found this book fairly scholarly in that there were so many references to look up. I loved his first book on Satipatthana: The direst path to realisation. It was an inspiring book so I found this book didn't add anything and was more of a grind to read.

Vertese 500mg Omega Oils 3.6.9 60 Vegetable Capsules
Vertese 500mg Omega Oils 3.6.9 60 Vegetable Capsules
Offered by Natures Healthbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to have found these, 24 April 2014
It is great to have found vegetarian Omega Oils at a reasonable price, so I'm giving them a 5 star. Difficult to know what affect they have though!

20 Solid Red Rustic Bistro Dinner Candles (18cm x 2cm)
20 Solid Red Rustic Bistro Dinner Candles (18cm x 2cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Do just what they should do: burn, 24 April 2014
Not sure what to say. They lasted as long as I expected them to and didn't drip red over the candle holders. What more can you ask?

4 Black XL non-original Ink Cartridges for Epson Expression Home XP-30, XP-102, XP-202, XP-205, XP-212, XP-215, XP-225, XP-302, XP-305, XP-312, XP-315, XP-322, XP-325, XP-402, XP-405, XP-405WH, XP-412, XP-415, XP-422, XP-425
Offered by N&J Inkjet

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 24 April 2014
As I've only just bought these I don't know how long each refil will last, but I'm pleased with them so far.

The Goldfinch
The Goldfinch

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm loving it., 24 April 2014
This review is from: The Goldfinch (Kindle Edition)
I'm a quarter of the way through this extraordinary novel. It is so well written and so difficult to put down. I'm glad I bought it on Kindle as it looked very heavy in hard back. I was recommended to read this book by two different friends of mine and I'm well pleased I took their advice. So far…..

Ozeri Precision II Digital Bathroom Scale (200 kg / 440 lbs Capacity), with Weight Change Detection Technology & StepOn Activation
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 24 April 2014
These scales seems very accurate, even to half or three quarters of a pound and is so easy to read the dial. My last bathroom scales you had to step on - and then off - and then on again and it is taking me a bit of time to get into my feet that you don't have to do that!!!! It is an instant reading. I'm glad I bought these.

Casio - PQ-31-7EF - Alarm Clock - Quartz - Digital - Alarm - White Leather Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little clock, 6 April 2014
Apart from it being cream and not white I do love this little clock, as it's near and small but easy to see the time. would have preferred white though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8