Profile for V. R. B. Browning > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Bone Clocks
The Bone Clocks

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Bone Clocks (Kindle Edition)
I'll leave long reviews as others have reviewed the book extensively. I really love David Mitchell's writing and imagination. I'm on my second reading, where things make more sense the second time through, with various figures entering the scene early but featuring more deeply later on.

***FREE POST**** XP-305 xp-312 XP-202 XP-212 XP-102 XP-405 XP-415 XP-205 XP-30 XP-302 Ink Cartridges 1X Black 1X Cyan 1X Magenta 1X Yellow (4-Pack)1 full set ink Cartridges for use in Epson Expression Printers NON Oem by bvhdirect
Offered by BVH DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I ordered, 8 Oct. 2014
They worked perfectly on my Epson XP 212. All they didn't do was change the 'empty' notice on the printer so my red light is still flashing, registering an empty cartridge!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 8 July 2014
This item is just what I expected. I'm yet to see how long the cartridges last.

Rebirth and the Western Buddhist (A Wisdom East-West booklet. Grey series)
Rebirth and the Western Buddhist (A Wisdom East-West booklet. Grey series)
by Martin Willson

3.0 out of 5 stars so I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to look at or ..., 8 July 2014
I didn't find this book very illuminating on the subject, so I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to look at or understand this teaching in depth.

Regatta Ladies Midsummer Jacket. (18, DK Piminto)
Regatta Ladies Midsummer Jacket. (18, DK Piminto)

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased with this item although the colour is a bit ..., 8 July 2014
I'm pleased with this item although the colour is a bit 'pinker' than I expected: I thought I was buying more of a rust colour. But I wanted a jacket for cooler summer days, or spring and autumn and this will do fine. I've yet to see how waterproof it is though.

2Cellos
2Cellos

5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamic and fun, 8 July 2014
This review is from: 2Cellos (Audio CD)
I love the communication between these two guys and well as their obvious skill and creativity with their instruments. Accomplished musicians akin to Hendrix on his guitar.

Living Wisely: Further Advice from Nagarjuna's Precious Garland
Living Wisely: Further Advice from Nagarjuna's Precious Garland

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 May 2014
Sangharakshita has such clarity on the many issues raised in this book on the subject of Wisdom in the Dharma life. I highly recommend this book to anyone practising the Dharma.

Sangharakshita - Collected Lectures Vols I and II
Sangharakshita - Collected Lectures Vols I and II

5.0 out of 5 stars So thorough, 24 April 2014
I'm really glad to have Sangarakshita's lectures all in one volume and on my Kindle. And although some of his examples are a bit dated, as he was lecturing most in the late 60s - 80s, the timeless Dharma shines through, as well as Sangharakshita's exposition and deep understanding of those timeless truths.

Perspectives on Satipatthana
Perspectives on Satipatthana

3.0 out of 5 stars Scholarly, 24 April 2014
I found this book fairly scholarly in that there were so many references to look up. I loved his first book on Satipatthana: The direst path to realisation. It was an inspiring book so I found this book didn't add anything and was more of a grind to read.

Vertese 500mg Omega Oils 3.6.9 60 Vegetable Capsules
Vertese 500mg Omega Oils 3.6.9 60 Vegetable Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to have found these, 24 April 2014
It is great to have found vegetarian Omega Oils at a reasonable price, so I'm giving them a 5 star. Difficult to know what affect they have though!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7