Profile for paul brown > Reviews

Ladies Padded Underwired Bikini Set Deep Plunge with Boy Shorts
Ladies Padded Underwired Bikini Set Deep Plunge with Boy Shorts
Offered by Dress to Impress

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for sunbathing, 31 May 2014
My wife asked me to order this for when we go on holiday, they arrived nice and early and looked nice. So being the bloke that I am, once the kids were out I asked her to try them on so I could see what they looked like on, very nice, the shorts were a perfect fit and actually flattered my wife's slim figure, the bikini top was a good fit but edging on the side of being a little bit big (nothing a small boob job couldn't fix). Overall quite stylish and trendy, hides your modesty whilst still quite flattering (bordering sexy). A real good value product.

Garden Bench Pad / Swing Seat Cushion 2 Seater (42" x 18") Purple Tartan
Garden Bench Pad / Swing Seat Cushion 2 Seater (42" x 18") Purple Tartan
Offered by DLF Wholesale
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 31 May 2014
Bearing in mind this product was about 10 cheaper than similar products, i am very pleased with this cushion. It looks and feels fine. Sure there are a lot more thicker cushions and comfier cushions but what arrived was what I thought I was buying. It arrived quickly and in good condition, so overall very pleased with both the product and the price. Great value.

MountRight Floating Glass DVD Player/Amplifier/Speaker/SKY Wall Mount 1 Shelf Shelves for Plasma/LED/LCD TV
Offered by TV Stands & TV Mounts
Price: 49.95

3.0 out of 5 stars good value, 25 April 2014
a good floating shelf with the opportunity to hide wiring and easy to install. well worth the price. Worth a buy.

Handmade Modern Sculpture Venus God of Love Ornament
Handmade Modern Sculpture Venus God of Love Ornament
Offered by Your Gift House
Price: 127.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 25 April 2014
though some people may think this is expensive, when you consider the style and the weight it is actually very good value. the only reason i never gave it 5 stars is because i am a bargain hunter and though this is worth every penny, i still feel it is not a bargain, just a very fair price. otherwise top marks for everything (packaging, delivery etc....).

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Great while it worked., 28 Mar 2014
When I first received this item, I could not believe how good it worked. It lasted less than a week.

Men's Wool Jacket Overcoat Stand collar Wind Coat Grey UK XL(Asia XXL)
Men's Wool Jacket Overcoat Stand collar Wind Coat Grey UK XL(Asia XXL)
Offered by Yasong
Price: 50.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this coat, 24 Mar 2014
This coat is fantastic value. The first time I were it, as I walked home the weather turned terrible, a freezing icy cold sleety rain coming down quite heavy. My hands, face and legs felt like they were going to snap off, but my main torso kept dry and warm. It is also a really dressy coat, I felt like a million dollars.

Golds Gym GG-G705 Leather Premium Lifting Strap
Golds Gym GG-G705 Leather Premium Lifting Strap
Offered by Supplement Warehouse
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for power lifts, 24 Mar 2014
I bought this for my 19 year old son who loves to power lift and he finds these straps ideal.

Gold's Gym Nylon Weight Lifting Belt - Black, Medium
Gold's Gym Nylon Weight Lifting Belt - Black, Medium
Offered by Sweatband
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son, 24 Mar 2014
I bought this for my 19 year old son who is addicted to the gym and he loves it. He has had a couple of belts in the past that he has been happy with but he loves this belt.

Lancia Delta (-present) Tailored Car Mats BLACK
Lancia Delta (-present) Tailored Car Mats BLACK
Offered by AP Motor Store
Price: 22.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mats, 24 Mar 2014
Though the mats look very hard wearing, there is a slight sign of wear on the drivers mat already, and the mats are described as tailored, though they are a reasonably good fit they are far from a perfect fit so tailored is a little misleading. Despite all this I do think they are good value for money so don't be put off.

XBMC TV Box ROUND with Wireless Keyboard AND Remote Control, MX2 Dual Core IPTV Box
Offered by Blade Trading
Price: 69.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for one week, 24 Mar 2014
I originally gave this product a 5 star rating because of how good it was, however it lasted slightly short of one week, customer support was helpful but I am having to return it to China on a recorded delivery which has cost me 18. I think I may have been unfortunate, but due to no fault of mine I am now 18 out of pocket, so would I recommend this product to anybody? how can I? it has turned out to be a costly exercise. This is the first product I have ever returned as I am easily pleased. The problem was I had no internal storage for the XBMC app, which is bad as it is advertised as a XBMC tv box.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4