Profile for Alan Smith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
LogiLink 12m USB 2.0 Active Repeater Cable with 4-port USB Hub
LogiLink 12m USB 2.0 Active Repeater Cable with 4-port USB Hub
Price: 22.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work, Supplier email dont work, they dont respond. Complete nightmare. Dont bother with this., 21 May 2014
It didn't work. I had a nightmare with this item. Hence one of the lowest reviews I've ever given (for hundreds of orders over the years).

When I ordered this, it was sold for 8. Then the price rose to 23 almost straight after my purchase. They sent me one with no lid to the cylindrical box. Basically I didn't worry about the opened box and the extender was in there, I set it all up, carefully routed the wires through my entertainment room to the pc but it didn't work. I contacted Amazon live chat and they said they can only refund, not replace (despite large stock availability?)... obviously they'd realised they've sold me a cheaper one, so I'd get 8 for a refund, but spend 23, meaning 15 loss. Sorry, what? I'm not stupid and I was surprised that Amazon would treat their customers this way.

I explained my thoughts, so they said for me to contact the supplier. NEVER EXPECT TO HEAR BACK FROM THE SUPPLIER* Amazon gave me a link to the logilink website, with a non functional email and non functional enquiry section. I searched google, found a site and contacted their European Division... who blatantly were reading the first line of each email, then began ignoring me completely.

I copied the chain back to Amazon to make them aware and back to square one, they told me to send the broken one and I'll get the 8.

If I wanted 8 then I would've kept my money, I wanted a USB multi port extender, not a ridiculous amount of hassle and to be ignored. Thanks very much Amazon and Logilink for your 'remarkable' customer service.

Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers
Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers
Price: 59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sound!!!!, 12 Feb 2013
Very good quality, sounds awesome, plenty of customisation of the sound levels, the wires are long enough, the bass tube kicks out a hell of a lot of air.... basically its great!

TRIXES IDE to SATA or SATA to IDE Bi-Directional Converter Adaptor ATA 100/133
TRIXES IDE to SATA or SATA to IDE Bi-Directional Converter Adaptor ATA 100/133
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 7.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt get it to work, 12 Feb 2013
My last connected got the insides stuck to my sata cable and this one doesnt work. I'm not having a lot of luck getting on my old HDD. The days are IDE are way gone (I seem to be being told)

Hugo Boss BOSS SOUL eau de toilette spray 90 ml
Hugo Boss BOSS SOUL eau de toilette spray 90 ml
Offered by Prestige Europe
Price: 28.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, expect the lid isnt all that sturdy, 12 Feb 2013
IThis has always been my favorite aftershave but the lid on the bottle didnt take long for a small bit of plastic to break. Still, it doesnt matter as it still fits on top and hasnt affected the product so I'm still giving it 5 stars

Shure SV100 Dynamic Microphone with 4.5 m Lead
Shure SV100 Dynamic Microphone with 4.5 m Lead

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality Mic, 12 Feb 2013
I've had this for about 6 months now and the qualities a lot better than my old Mic. I would reccomend this to anyone. I use mine for singing and for MC'ing

TINY USB 2.0 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH ADAPTER DONGLE
TINY USB 2.0 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH ADAPTER DONGLE
Offered by Angelo Caro
Price: 0.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Good value, Can send from P.C but not receive, 12 Feb 2013
Hello.

The device is very compact and I can send files from my P.C to my phone. However I cant send items from my phone to the P.C. I turn on all the settings on my phone and P.C and the phone says connecting, then I have to accept it on the P.C, the file then shows a progress bar on the phone but nothing comes through to the P.C! There's no indication of where the files are going and I've looked everywhere. They're no where to be found.

The whole point in me buying a bluetooth device was to send my photo's off my phone but that expectation hasnt been met.

Resident Evil: Retribution (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Resident Evil: Retribution (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Milla Jovovich
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable film, 12 Feb 2013
I've watched the first 4 and really enjoyed the 5h, It is a little different but still its a continuation of a good set of films which is worth adding to your collection

Nambeads  25 x Mixed Tibetan Silver Charms beads to fit Pandora style charm bracelets.Slide on/off-Hole is 5mm. Check out our affordable bulk packs of glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones,enamels etc.
Nambeads 25 x Mixed Tibetan Silver Charms beads to fit Pandora style charm bracelets.Slide on/off-Hole is 5mm. Check out our affordable bulk packs of glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones,enamels etc.
Offered by Nambeads
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Value, 12 Feb 2013
They werent ordered for me but my girlfriend was very happy!
They're very good value for money. No complaints :-)

Nambeads  25 Mixed Tibetan silver dangle Charms to fit Pandora Chamilia Troll style European charm bracelets-Slide on Slide off type-Hole is 5mm.. Check our range of affordable glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones etc. Great Mix!
Nambeads 25 Mixed Tibetan silver dangle Charms to fit Pandora Chamilia Troll style European charm bracelets-Slide on Slide off type-Hole is 5mm.. Check our range of affordable glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones etc. Great Mix!
Offered by charmingbeadstores
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Value, 12 Feb 2013
They werent ordered for me but my girlfriend was very happy!
They're very good value for money. No complaints :-)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality and value, 12 Feb 2013
Very good product. Perfect for my many plugs that used to be on 2 extension cables. There is a switch on each individual socket and a red light to indicate if its on. It also has a surge protector which is a god send for powerful electrical equipment. 5 Stars!

Page: 1 | 2