Profile for Mrs S D > Reviews

Content by Mrs S D

Mrs S D

Microwise ecoChef lidded saucepan - stain free - transparent & virtually unbreakable

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 Dec. 2013
I've been using this microwave saucepan for some time now and can highly recommend it. It's true, it doesn't stain, the handle doesn't get hot and perfect for the contents of one tin. The two pouring lips either side and its transparency also make it the ideal microwave container.

Carry On Doctor [DVD] [1967]
Carry On Doctor [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Frankie Howerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Iconic British comedy, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Carry On Doctor [DVD] [1967] (DVD)
I bought this Carry On DVD as a "retro" prize as it fits the bill as iconic British comedy of its era. I then won it back! I've not watched it yet as I've seen it many times, but look forward to viewing the extra material.

Cath Kidston by Fulton CK Cag-in-a-Bag Women's Rain Coat Khaki Spot Large
Cath Kidston by Fulton CK Cag-in-a-Bag Women's Rain Coat Khaki Spot Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect except for the sizing, 31 Aug. 2012
I love the Cath Kidston spotty cageoule and although I haven't worn it yet, I'm positive it will do the job. I have two criticisms on sizing. Firstly it is on the small side. I'm a size 12/14 but opted for Large based on other reviews I had read and just as well. If I'd been a 16/18 there is no way this item would fit. Secondly it is short in length, so if you want it to come below your bum, don't bother to order. Otherwise just what I wanted.

3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
Offered by E-Goal Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 15 Jan. 2011
I bought this so i could connect my laptop to the tv to play music through my surround sound, this done the job perfectly. Thanks.