Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Drakenfeld
Drakenfeld
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fantasy/crime blend, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Drakenfeld (Kindle Edition)
Drakenfeld is just my sort of book, a blend of crime/fantasy with a flavour of the classical world. As with Mark Charan Newton's other books, the world building is very vivid and is beautifully and intelligently written. I especially liked that the main character, Drakenfeld, wasn't perfect and had his flaws. Leana was a very strong female lead and had an interesting history. I'm looking forward to seeing where the author goes with this series.

The Broken Isles: Legends of the Red Sun: Book Four
The Broken Isles: Legends of the Red Sun: Book Four
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent conclusion to the Legends of the Red Sun series, 10 July 2012
This has been one of my favourite series that I've read in a while. As with the other books in this series, the strength of characters and world building is excellent. I like the fact that the author tackles differences in culture, racial discrimination and environmental issues in his writing. This for me makes him stand out in the fantasy genre.

Soul Born (Soul Born Saga Book 1)
Soul Born (Soul Born Saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable high fantasy, 31 Mar 2011
I really enjoyed this book. It had interesting characters, most of which who were shades of light/dark. The characters all had varying motives and there was plenty of action. The soul born magic was an intriguing idea and I'm looking forward to seeing how the story progresses in the next book.

4G Touch Purple Silicone Protective Armour Case Cover & Screen Protector Kit for New Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation - 8GB 32GB 64GB
Offered by Akis UK
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor screen cover, case is ok, 17 Nov 2010
Poor quality plastic screen cover, the white tag would not come off and when I took the screen saver off it left nasty markings on my iPod which wouldn't come off. The purple case thing is ok.