Profile for m.a. > Reviews

Wreck-It Ralph
Wreck-It Ralph
Offered by nagiry

4.0 out of 5 stars great songs, nice score, 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Wreck-It Ralph (Audio CD)
We saw the movie several times and loved it! No wonder we had to have the soundtrack. We are very happy with it!

Disney Trivia From The Vault
Disney Trivia From The Vault
by Dave Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasant reading, 26 Aug. 2012
This book is all you expect. I can not say anything more about it. ( and I mean that very positive).

Old Glory - Tron - Mens Flynns Arcade T-shirt X-Large Black
Old Glory - Tron - Mens Flynns Arcade T-shirt X-Large Black

4.0 out of 5 stars subtle Tron shirt, 26 Aug. 2012
Of course you can by a T-shirt with "Tron" on it, but this is a little bit more subtle. The quality of the shirt itself is okay, but not great. It's nice, affordable and I like it.

SOUNDTRACK-MUPPETS,THE
SOUNDTRACK-MUPPETS,THE
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars great CD!, 9 Mar. 2012
This review is from: SOUNDTRACK-MUPPETS,THE (Audio CD)
We saw the movie twice and bought the CD. Great songs, very adictive! Good news they are gonna make a sequel!

Disney by Ewatchfactory Mickey Mouse Vintage Men's Quartz Watch with Beige Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap 56109

4.0 out of 5 stars great mickey watch!, 20 Dec. 2011
When I saw the watch on Amazon, I realy liked it. Most Mickey Mouse watches are nice for kids, but not for adults. It has a genuine leather strap and mineral crystal glas.It looks great!

Phineas And Ferb: Across The 1st And 2nd Dimensions
Phineas And Ferb: Across The 1st And 2nd Dimensions

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 4 Dec. 2011
I did not expect to much of a soundtrack from a tv show, but this one is realy fantastic. Great songs like "Summer", "Rollercoaster" and many others. Even e song featering Slash . . .

In the Key of Disney
In the Key of Disney
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars very nice but not great, 4 Dec. 2011
This review is from: In the Key of Disney (Audio CD)
I read about the CD and decided I had to have it. When I first lissend to it I had mixed feelings, but after a couple of times I started to like it . . . a lot. Some songs are better than others, of course, but it's a nice CD with great Disney songs that the kids and there parents both enjoy . . .

A Goofy Movie [DVD] [1996]
A Goofy Movie [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Bill Farmer

4.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 4 Dec. 2011
This review is from: A Goofy Movie [DVD] [1996] (DVD)
I saw the movie years ago and was'nt very impressed. A couple of weeks ago I watched it again on tv and realy liked it. So I bought two copies: one for the little boy I am babysitting for and one for myself. I even bought the soundtrack on CD. Nicely animated, great songs and a lovely story . . .