Profile for 4hunters > Reviews

Lucian Freud Portraits
by Sarah Howgate
Price: 28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Present!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Lucian Freud Portraits (Hardcover)
My son asked for this for Christmas and as he asked for it I presume he is very happy with it but I have no experience of this book and therefore can comment further.

Fisher and Paykel Compatible Fridge Water Filter 836848 PACK OF TWO
Fisher and Paykel Compatible Fridge Water Filter 836848 PACK OF TWO
Offered by bartyspares
Price: 34.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 April 2013
I was like another contributor a little dubious about not buying the manufacturers branded filter but it has turned out brilliantly! The removal of the old one and replacement of the new was so easy and it has been working well - at half the price! Will definitely buy again!

IHR Twinkle White Silver Stars luxury table napkins new 20
IHR Twinkle White Silver Stars luxury table napkins new 20
Offered by Delicious Designs
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 14 April 2013
Very Christmassy and just what I wanted to complete my Christmas table. Good strong quality too!! Would buy again if needed!

Matthew Rice Year in the Country Deep Rectangular
Matthew Rice Year in the Country Deep Rectangular
Price: 6.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good tin!, 14 April 2013
It was a little smaller than I had anticipated (not very good at working out dimensions!) but it is a good uality and very pretty tin!

SGK Waverlex Allicin Max 30 Vcaps
SGK Waverlex Allicin Max 30 Vcaps
Price: 7.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Who knows?, 14 April 2013
I had a bad cold & cough and I STILL have a bad cold and cough and I took these to help combat the cold but who knows....? Probbly won't buy them again.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure it makes any difference!, 14 April 2013
I have been applying this for nearly three weeks now and I can't say I have noticed any difference at all. It is a shame because it was actually recommended to me by a doctor so maybe some people have good results. I shan't be buying anymore.

LOG / WOOD GOBBLER CARRIER
LOG / WOOD GOBBLER CARRIER
Offered by Gardening Delights Ltd
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves this!, 1 July 2012
This review is from: LOG / WOOD GOBBLER CARRIER
Perfect for the job and so much easier on the back, the jumper (covered in bits!) and my husbands desire to fill the log basket!

Universal Lockable Ladder Storage Bracket
Universal Lockable Ladder Storage Bracket
Offered by Bison Products
Price: 13.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storage for ladder!, 1 July 2012
This item "does exactly what it says on the tin". The only thing I would say is make sure you know exactly where you are going to fix it! We had it all planned but then found that we couldn't lift the ladder onto the bracket because of joists in the wrong place!! I think it would be best on a wall but we didn't have that option! Really sturdy and the locking facility is an extra bonus if outside.

The Dukan Diet Life Plan: The Bestselling Dukan Weight-loss Programme Made Easy
The Dukan Diet Life Plan: The Bestselling Dukan Weight-loss Programme Made Easy
by Dr Pierre Dukan
Price: 18.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Early days but pleasantly surprised!, 27 April 2012
I bought this book as I really needed inspiration! It is clear and all the Phases are well laid out. Lots of pictures which are helpful as well!! The recipes at the back are good although having said that I haven't made anything from them yet!! I started the diet and within three days had lost three pounds - although that was the Attack Phase. I am now in the Cruise phase but only three days into it so haven't weighed myself yet! So far so good!!! I think it will be easy to stick to the diet in the long term and I think you can read the book and then make up your own meals within the guidelines.