Profile for R303CarolW > Reviews

R303CarolW

Age UK MAMP030 Maxi Absorb Washable Pant for Men Large
Age UK MAMP030 Maxi Absorb Washable Pant for Men Large

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent compromise, 1 Mar. 2015
Bought for my dad who has prostate issues and dementia. He wouldn't remember the 'accidents' and hated the disposable pants and refused to wear them. Even when he did agree to wear them, they confused him because of the lack of an opening at the front. These pants are a great compromise. They won't hold as much as disposables but they allow him to use the loo when he knows he needs it and take the pressure of us when we are worrying that there's going to be another disaster.

"Your Life in Pictures" Newspaper Photo Book with Personalised Embossed Front Cover
Offered by Always_Present

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Different, 14 Feb. 2015
Bought for my father. I was really struggling to find him a present. He's well into his 80's and can't manage to read much or deal with technology. We'd exhausted the hats, jumpers, gloves and scarves options at Christmas. Stumbled across this as I was looking for a quality photo album to work on with him. So glad I did. It was really nice to give him something special with his name on the front. He has dementia so I'm hoping that this will help me to talk to him about things he can remember way way back in his past.

HAMSWAN Hd 1080p Sports Helmet Dv Dash Car Camera 12m H.264 Waterproof to 30m Underwater
Offered by KINGSFAITH

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good but beware of the car charger, 29 Jun. 2014
A friend of mine got one of these and loved it and since I quite fancied having a dash-cam I decided to buy. The first one stopped working really quickly. I returned it to Hong Kong and a new one was sent to me. The battery compartment didn't stay closed but a bit of tape fixed that. I managed to get the car mount really well installed ...so well installed that the shake was completely avoided. I became hooked. Every journey I would plug the camera into the car's power socket and switch on. It became a bit of a security blanket. I never missed a journey...just in case some loony driver picked that day to do something stupid in front of me. Then after a month or two disaster struck. I plugged the charger into the socket and it didn't work. I pulled the charger out and it fell apart in the socket. I fished out the pieces with a wooden pencil and sparks flew. Now the socket won't work. I'm hoping its just a fuse and won't cost a fortune to fix. I managed to put the charger together again but I wouldn't try using it now....the end screws into the body of the charger and it had obviously just worked its way loose but if you try to screw it up tightly it just comes off the thread. I'd say great camera for the price but be very careful that the car charger doesn't muck up your car socket.

TeckNet® Pack of 3 Battery Powered Motion Sensing LED Stick Anywhere Hallway Night Light, with a built in Motion and light Sensor - White
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Really do the trick, 15 Feb. 2014
Bought these for my parents so they can find their way to the bathroom at night. Excellent. Easy to get working. Good at picking up movement and just the right amount of light to help you find your way without waking everyone else.

HG Stove Glass Cleaner
HG Stove Glass Cleaner
Offered by Home and Hardware Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Much much easier, 13 Feb. 2014
This makes cleaning the glass so easy....just spray, leave and wipe. No scrubbing. Much much easier to keep the fire looking good.

Itac2 Itac2 Pole Dance Grip Extra Strength
Itac2 Itac2 Pole Dance Grip Extra Strength
Offered by Microfiber UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 13 Feb. 2014
Excellent stuff and you don't need much. Great grip. Much better than chalk. It kind of heats up in your hands !

Solar Brite Deluxe 50 LED Super Bright White Decorative Solar Fairy String Lights, choice of light effect. Ideal for Trees, Gardens, Festive Parties & More...
Offered by The Sharper Edge Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and bright, 10 Oct. 2010
Love them. Have bought two packs now. But dont go for the 120 pack if you want bright lights. Stick with the 50 pack
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2012 8:25 AM BST

Solar Brite Deluxe Solar Fairy Lights 120 Super Bright White LED Decorative String, choice of light effect. Ideal for Trees, Gardens, Parties & More...
Offered by The Sharper Edge Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 10 Oct. 2010
I bought this after being really impressed with the 50 pack. Not quite as bright as the 50 pack but very pretty. They give a very nice effect.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2011 12:00 AM GMT