Profile for Seliin > Reviews

Polished Chrome with Acrylic Crystal Teardrop Light Pull
Polished Chrome with Acrylic Crystal Teardrop Light Pull
Offered by Bathroom Trends

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 11 July 2014
A beautiful, not too blingy addition in our bathroom. Easy to hang, and pleasure to use. Lovely product.

Makeup Storage Box Case Holder Brush Pen Organizer Decorative Acrylic Clear
Makeup Storage Box Case Holder Brush Pen Organizer Decorative Acrylic Clear
Offered by Great Mart-Dispatched From HongKong

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Wonderful little storage box. I store my makeup brushes in this, and love it. Will be buying more.

NYX Butter Gloss - Peaches and Cream
NYX Butter Gloss - Peaches and Cream
Offered by Rude Cosmetics

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not Peaches & Cream, 11 July 2014
Unfortunately I had to throw this lip gloss out as I found the color to be a shocking, almost neon pink and it went on like butter, and not in a pleasant, soft kind of way. It just looked horrible on and I am quite certain that it was due to the color, rather than the quality of the product. The name is slightly misleading, as the shocking bubble gum pink is quite far from Peaches and Cream in my opinion.

Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g
Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, this jar lasts forever even though I ..., 11 July 2014
Great oil, this jar lasts forever even though I do most of my cooking with coconut oil. Will definitely be buying again.

Premier Housewares Sieve with Handles - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Sieve with Handles - Stainless Steel
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 July 2014
Does the job beautifully, unlike some other "sieves" I have had before. Definitely recommend!

Supershock Gel eyeliner Pencil (blackberry)
Supershock Gel eyeliner Pencil (blackberry)
Offered by logibears avon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and color, 11 July 2014
Lovely, soft and so very easily applied. The color is gorgeous and so flattering. Beautiful product!

WithNature Skincare Pure & Gentle Muslin Face Cloths (Pack of 6)
WithNature Skincare Pure & Gentle Muslin Face Cloths (Pack of 6)
Offered by WithNature Skincare

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 11 July 2014
These are wonderful. Not too thick, not too thin and wash beautifully. I use these during my evening skin care/cleansing routine and they do the job wonderfully, adding soft exfoliation while used with the cream cleanser.

Cuban Fury [DVD] [2014]
Cuban Fury [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Nick Frost

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cuban Fury [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
This is one of the BEST, happy, feel-good movies I have seen in a while. Not a single boring second throughout the entire thing.The cast couldn't have been chosen better as they were all extremely engaging and hilarious the whole time. Brilliant, just brilliant.
I saw the movie with my husband and we were left with this incredibly happy feeling. Both so bubbly and laughing the entire way home. Can't wait for it to be released on DVD. Thank you for this movie: ray of sunshine, joy and lots of giggles :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 10:37 PM BST

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50ml (Packaging Varies)
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50ml (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 3 Mar 2014
The best product ever. Never disappoints and always a sure thing to rely on. Cracked winter lips gone, dry elbows gone and sadly, half the tube gone too :) Will be re-buying this product till the end of time. Definitely recommend!

A Tale of Two Vampires: A Dark Ones Novel (Dark Ones series)
A Tale of Two Vampires: A Dark Ones Novel (Dark Ones series)

1.0 out of 5 stars So, so very annoying, 3 Mar 2014
I have read a lot of Katie MacAlister's books and always enjoyed the witty and creative characters, funny situations and mostly the story. Now, reading these types of books one knows better than to expect great literature, so I am easily entertained and pleased. This particular book however was, to me, downright infuriating !!! It felt like the author was held at a gun point and forced to type ANYTHING just to hit a certain number of pages.

The entire thing: the story-line, the characters, the dialogues, absolutely everything can be described as shallow and tediously boring. No matter what is happening in the background, we are reading the mind "conversations" between the main characters and it's always ALWAS the same topic "I want to pounce on you" ....... " OH nooooo, I'm I am going to pounce on you fiiiiirst".. The sentence from Io "Stop reading my smutty thoughts" was repeated so many times throughout the book, if it were a drinking game we would've all gotten alcohol poisoning only after a few pages.

I can easily say that this book put me off Katie MacAlister for good. Do no waste your money and more importantly, if you are a fan of the author, save yourself many pages of irritation. This is of course my opinion: however if you do like the previous books in the series, you are in for an enormous disappointment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7