Profile for O. M. P. Sintat > Reviews

Content by O. M. P. Sintat

O. M. P. Sintat "daisyde" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
A Journey of Possibilities: Are those possibilities restricted by the systems design and programs; Who controls the game?
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 21 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book. Very complex sometime to understand however it makes a lot of sense. I always loved her work. I recommend this book for conscious beings who want to have a bigger understanding of the matrix.

Retire Young Retire Rich: How to Get Rich Quickly and Stay Rich Forever!
Retire Young Retire Rich: How to Get Rich Quickly and Stay Rich Forever!
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best book I ever read!!!, 28 Feb 2014
I am sooooo happy to bought this book, a life changer!!! I will now buy another "rich dad" book. I can't wait to start reading.

The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, 13 Jan 2014
I recommend this book to anyone who wants to be an entrepreneur. I had to read it twice to properly grasp all the fantastic info. Absolutely love it!!!

Super Rich: A Guide to Having It All
Super Rich: A Guide to Having It All
Price: 7.13

3.0 out of 5 stars ok read, 13 Jan 2014
I like this book to a certain point. Russell mentions yogi quotes a bit too much and he gave too many examples about being a yogi. I guess I should have read instead "do you"

Think and Grow Rich
Think and Grow Rich
Price: 0.37

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend this book to everyone who wants the good knowledge, 1 Dec 2013
I learnt very much and I truly believe I will be reading this book almost every week to refresh my mind. Great read!!

Artsana Home Enema Kit
Artsana Home Enema Kit
Offered by UniStore
Price: 10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 7 Nov 2013
First time you will use it it will feel like the water in not going inside but trust me when it time to go you will definitely feel it. so far so good no complaints at all. recommended to anyone who wants to clean their body from the inside-out.

Doctors Best MSM Powder - 250g
Doctors Best MSM Powder - 250g
Offered by Nature's Remedies
Price: 11.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 7 Nov 2013
I do not like the taste with water alone so i mix it with warm water with lemon, first thing in the morning, I can tell my hair has grown. I cannot confirm 100% that it is due to using the product but I'm happy with this purchase.

Burdock Root Tea 24 Bags
Burdock Root Tea 24 Bags
Offered by STRATTON UK
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great procut, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Burdock Root Tea 24 Bags (Grocery)
great blood cleanser, used it up so fast, happy with the results, will buy more in the near future. recommended to health-conscious people.

Health First Ozone Facial Steamer
Health First Ozone Facial Steamer

5.0 out of 5 stars just amazing!!!!!!!!!, 7 Nov 2013
The item came early so i'm very satisfied with the delivery. Very easy to use, clear simple instructions. I have used it for more than 1 week and my skin complexion is getting brighter. happy customer so far. highly recommended

How To Dominate Property Investing In The UK And Achieve Financial Freedom
How To Dominate Property Investing In The UK And Achieve Financial Freedom
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, 25 Oct 2013
I absolutely loved reading this book. Very informative and straight to the point. The author has inspired me so much that I have now the confidence and the knowledge to succeed in this business. Recommend it to everyone!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7