Profile for Mrs. Joelle Wadsworth > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Joelle Wa...

Mrs. Joelle Wadsworth (North Yorkshire England)

Lady Chest Support Belt Band Posture Corrector Brace Body Strap Back Shoulder Vest Shaper Size L
Offered by BLACK DAY

1.0 out of 5 stars Lady ..Size....I disagree, 18 Feb. 2014
When I ordered this item the photographs seem to show the item as being large and yes it did look a lady size. When I eventually received it in the post from China, I could not believe my eyes how small the garment was. I measured it to see what size it actually was. It measured along the bottom from side to side 11 1/2 inches. so that would make it fit someone with a 24 inch torso from side to side. How many Lady size large do we know with a torso that measures from armpit to armpit 24 inches. My physio advised me to get one of these items to help with my back problem she said it wont cost much so thats why I got it thinking its in the price range she said it would cost. The anger I feel inside is imeasurable. For me to get my money back I have to send it back to China to get a refund. I complained to Amazon saying it was not as described i.e. Lady size Large. They disagree with my complaint and say that I received the item I have to return it for a refund end of story.....so to you all you crooks out there use Amazon to sell your goods they dont give a toss .........
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2014 1:32 PM BST

Chinese Food Made Easy: 100 simple, healthy recipes from easy-to-find ingredients

5.0 out of 5 stars Chinese food, 1 Jun. 2013
I watch her TV cookery programmes and enjoyed the simplicity of the meals and this cookery book helps you make those wonderful meals. Easy to understand and the food is just wonderful.

Mike & The Mechanics Hits
Mike & The Mechanics Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Mike and The Mechanics, 1 Jun. 2013
A good album to have around it hasnt really dated and to be quite honest apart from a few groups the music of today is not a patch on the 80's.

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Afterlife, 1 Jun. 2013
I have read many books on the subject and found this a very good read........I kept going back over chapters to think about what Billy was saying......we dont have all the answers but it certainly answered a few of mine.

Magnetized
Magnetized

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnetized, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Magnetized (Audio CD)
I could not wait for this album to come out.....for my beliefs it ticked everything....wonderful album. To me it came out just at the right time.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inferno, 1 Jun. 2013
This book is wonderful...the storyline I could not put the book down.....Dan Brown at his usual best and also wanting to visit the place in the storyline...I may not be able to afford the holiday but the books makes you feel you are there....

Premier Dead Sea Revitalizing Salt Scrub
Premier Dead Sea Revitalizing Salt Scrub

5.0 out of 5 stars Premier Dead Sea Salt Revitalizing Salt Scrub, 4 July 2011
Whilst shopping in a Mall a young lady asked me to try something that was free.......I was very sceptical but as it was a free try why not. The lady looked at my hands and remarked in the nicest way without insulting me that my hands were rough and told me that I deserved as a mother to have beautiful hands and this product in her hand would make them beautiful and soft again. Whether it was her charm I decided to give the product a go. I rubbed the salt product on my hands, which I must admit felt odd I did not reckon that this product would be any different as I use Copious amounts of hand cream. Being a mother of three your hands get very rough in no time at all. I had seen on numerous tv channels about the Dead Sea and how it makes people skin if they bathe in it become soft. I was absolutely amazed once I washed the product off my hands how soft my hands were and how my finger tips were no longer of a sand paper texture they were soft again. This lasted for about a month I never used hand cream after I put this salt on my hands there was no need to my hands continued to feel soft even on my finger tips. It is a bit expensive in one purchase but I would recommend it. It lasts a year this jar of dead sea salts so it is far cheaper than buying hand cream which you could go through in a week. This product does exactly what it says it will do. There was no other women on the stand that I saw and I did look around at the other ladies who were from all works of life some older ladies than myself and younger ladies and I never saw anyone walk away without purchasing this product. So ladies if you are not lucky enough to have had a Premier stand in your shopping mall to show you the product and try it trust me buy it you'll never buy hand cream again. This works out cheaper in the long run...why not put the money you would have paid out for hand cream in the coming months into a saving pot that will more than enough pay for this item.

Sky Fighters [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Sky Fighters [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Sky Fighters, 11 Feb. 2011
The reason why I bought this film is due purely to the apps YouTube and a song called "Dreamers" by Jack Savoretti. I am so glad I purchased this film as the flying is amazing and totally agree far better story line that Top Gun......The french Mig pilots are absolutely amazing.....obviously I had to tweek the DVD to be able to watch it as it is in Region 1 format....well worth the purchase of this film......would recomend it

TIGI After Party - 100 ml(Pack of 2)
TIGI After Party - 100 ml(Pack of 2)
Offered by BC Gel

5.0 out of 5 stars Tigi After Party, 11 Sept. 2010
My hairdressor used this product on my hair when I had my hair cut and it was really nice. It made my hair really shine....As I live in the middle of nowhere I had to find a place that supplied it at a reasonable price. Looked it up on Amazon and bingo what a good price it was. soI purchased it and now before I blow dry my wet hair I put this Tigi After Party on and my hair looks wonderful after I have blown dry it....Would recommend this product for your hair.

The American Indian Secrets of Crystal Healing
The American Indian Secrets of Crystal Healing
by Luc Bourgault

5.0 out of 5 stars The first step, 11 July 2007
After reading the many reviews of the book I decide to throw caution to the wind and purchase the book. I am so glad that I did. It is an extremely informative book. We take so much for granted what is below our feet. This book truly makes you think about Mother Earth and how we should treat her. If you needed to buy a book to make you understand the life in Crystals BUY THIS BOOK first. You wont regret it and it will make you understand this planet our mother Earth.