Profile for M. Alexander > Reviews

Red Buddha Amulet Pewter Pendant Necklace
Offered by Dan Jewelers, USA
Price: 14.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Red buddha Amulet Pewter Pendant, 8 Feb 2013
This Amulet Pendant caught my eye and I absolutely love it. This is also hanging in my car along with all my other proctective penedants.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Small sacret triad buddhist pendant, 8 Feb 2013
This pendant is very unusual, I have also hung it in my car along with all my other protective pendants.

Buddha Bracelet - Red Iron Quartz
Buddha Bracelet - Red Iron Quartz

5.0 out of 5 stars Buddha Bracelet Red Iron Quartz, 8 Feb 2013
This bracelet caught my eye once again, i absolutely love the buddha surrounded by the other beads and feels really good on my wrist.

Unisex Oversized Knit Baggy Beanie Hat Cap Cable Knit Hat / 4 colours (Cable-Hat-Brown)
Offered by A168

5.0 out of 5 stars Oversized Knit Baggy Beanie Hat, 8 Feb 2013
This Beanie Hat is so warm and comfortable. I love the pattern and the warmth as well as the way it sits around my head.

Black Unisex Shamballa Bracelet Crystal Disco Ball Friendship Bead Swarovski Crystals Beads Bracelets
Offered by BodyTrend
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Shamballa Bracelet, 8 Feb 2013
I brought this bracelet as a treat for myself and when it arrived I put it on and could not take it off.

EyeCatch - Chelsey Faux Leather Cross BodyBag Ladies Shoulder Bag Handbag Red
EyeCatch - Chelsey Faux Leather Cross BodyBag Ladies Shoulder Bag Handbag Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Chelsey leather cross shoulder bag, 8 Feb 2013
This bag replaces my red handbag which broke, and it is much more convenient than my last one as the size is just right.

Blue Lace Power Bead Bracelet
Blue Lace Power Bead Bracelet
Offered by Fairies & Pixies
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars blue lace power bead bracelet, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Blue Lace Power Bead Bracelet
This bracelet is so unique, I only wear this when i feel the need too. The colour is so unique.

Hand of Buddha for Courage and Fearlessness Amulet Talisman Pendant
Hand of Buddha for Courage and Fearlessness Amulet Talisman Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand of Buddha, 8 Feb 2013
After my car was broken into last year, I felt I needed to hang some Pendants in my car for protection.

Sunsara - Snowflake Obsidian Power Bead Bracelet, Buddha Bracelet, Healing Crystal Tikra

5.0 out of 5 stars Power bracelet, 8 Feb 2013
This bracelet caught my eye and with the lovely detail effect on all the beads, I enjoy wearing it everytime.

Lovely Crystal Chip Chunky Bracelet made up of 7 different Crystal Stones. Each Crystal associated with one of the 7 Major Chakras of the Energy Body to bring Harmony and Balance . Each Crystal Chip approx 1cm across - sold by Spiritual Gifts. Usually dispatched within 2 working days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5