Profile for Sonia Stokes > Reviews

Content by Sonia Stokes

Sonia Stokes "Soss the Frenchie" (Fareham, UK)

JEEP 17 16 15 " INCH LAPTOP TRAVEL BACKPACK RUCKSACK CABIN HAND LUGGAGE BAG NEW (Black)
Offered by letechest uk
Price: 37.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling quality... DO NOT BUY!!, 11 Oct 2013
Bought this bag 6 months ago and it's only had very light use... sadly, the stiching at the bottom is coming undone badly and the plastic on the handle is broken on both side. Attrocious quality, not happy. Seller very rude and unhelpful too (simply accused me of damaging the bag...).
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2014 2:26 AM BST

Apples Jumbo Recycled Storage Bag
Apples Jumbo Recycled Storage Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 16 Jan 2012
I bought several of these bags to store duvets and clothes in the loft and they are absolutely brilliant! Just the perfect size!

Ipac Mondo 30 cm Ceramic Fry Pan
Ipac Mondo 30 cm Ceramic Fry Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars from me so far..., 16 Jan 2012
We got this frying pan about a week ago, used it two or three times but so far, I'm absolutely amazed!! Everything seems to just slide off it... nothing sticks to it! I hope I'll still be able to say the same thing in a years time. The only downside if you ask me: they're brown, not the best looking pans in the world.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2012 5:54 PM BST

"ULTRA-SPIN" Pro Diabolo String UV Pink / 10m reel of Diablo String for ANY type of Diabolos Handsticks
Offered by Flames N Games Ltd-Specialist Juggling Store
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Good string!, 16 Jan 2012
It's apparently very 'cool' to have this string... it also seems to be strong enough and lasts a lot longer than the original one my son had on his sticks. Pleased with this purchase.

Gangsta Granny
Gangsta Granny
by David Walliams
Price: 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: Gangsta Granny (Hardcover)
My son received this book as a present for his 9th birthday a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loved it!
He had read Mr Stink by David Walliams before and really really enjoyed it but Gangsta Granny was apparently "10 times better"!!! I read a couple of chapters with him and I can say that it is very well written and very funny!
If your child is not a very keen reader, this book will get him / her going!! 5 stars from me and my son!!

Dream Town Crystal Castle Tent with Princess Dress Costume and Banqueting Set
Dream Town Crystal Castle Tent with Princess Dress Costume and Banqueting Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for your little princess!, 17 Jan 2011
Bought this at Xmas for our 2 1/2 year old daughter who loves princesses. She absolutely adores the castle, she loves the banqueting set and sets it all up for her dolls and friends. The princess dress that came with it is not great but she still likes wearing it. Overall, a brilliant buy that will last a few years.

Nextbase SDV47AM - Twin Screen 7-inch Portable DVD Player - Includes Car Mount and Travel Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever!!, 13 Sep 2010
We bought this for our two children aged 7 and 2 as we thought it would keep them quiet on our regular journeys to the French Alps - roughly 10 hours drive each way... AND IT DID!!! They absolutely loved it! The screens were very easy to install, and the sound, despite some previous comments, is perfectly adequate. The screes seem to be of good quality. A very good buy that keeps the whole family happy and relaxed on long journeys!!

Fly London Women's Odell Green Casual P500019032 8 UK
Fly London Women's Odell Green Casual P500019032 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable sandals!, 7 Sep 2009
This review is from: Fly London Womens ODELL (Apparel)
I bought a pair of purple Fly London Odell sandals a few months ago. They are very stylish and sooooooo comfortable!! My mum loved them so much that she decided to get the green ones. A must for the summer!