Profile for Seaturtle > Reviews

Seaturtle

Danielle Swarovski Oval Pill Box - Pink, Lilac or Silver
Danielle Swarovski Oval Pill Box - Pink, Lilac or Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Des the job, 11 Feb. 2013
I needed a little case to take my pills with me when I am out, and this case does the job. It fits approximately 6 standard size pills, and you can split them in 3 compartments. The lid closes properly. The case looked very lovely at first, but it quickly lost a few of its swarovski crystals, so it is not so pretty any more.

EXTRA LARGE 7 DAY WEEKLY PILL DISPENSER 7 GRIDS
EXTRA LARGE 7 DAY WEEKLY PILL DISPENSER 7 GRIDS
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 11 Feb. 2013
It is an okay case. I bought two and not all the lids are closing properly in one of them. Another one seems to be fine. Also you need to be careful with the letters on the lids, the paint does seem to come off.

Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Elite Black Mules Flats 13531 5 UK
Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Elite Black Mules Flats 13531 5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but the sizing issue, 11 Feb. 2013
Good walking sneakers. They are very comfortable, however they look massive on my feet. Another issue is sizing, this one was is one size too big, though I ordered my normal size...

Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light
Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light
Offered by natural-beauty4u

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for my skin, 11 Feb. 2013
Decided to try this all-organic cream as an alternative to another expensive brand I've been using, and ended up with spots all over my face (and I usually never have spots). Gave it another try in a while, with the same result. Too bad I did not order a tester first, as this was not a good purchase for me.

Wahl Smartgroom No Rinse Cat Shampoo, 250 ml
Wahl Smartgroom No Rinse Cat Shampoo, 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shampoo, and cats tolerate it, 12 May 2011
Tried this on my two maine coons who cannot tolerate washing, and it worked! Cannot say the cats loved the foam being rubbed into them, but they did tolerate it, and in the end their fur was shiny and had a light smell of straberries. I would definitely recommend this product!

Playing with Fire: Adventures in Indonesia
Playing with Fire: Adventures in Indonesia
by Nick Langston-Able

2.0 out of 5 stars merely a travel diary, 16 Nov. 2010
The author did a great job putting together a very detailed travel diary - you can find everything in there, including often pointless conversations with the fellow travellers he has met. I guess I have expected more of an insight into the culture and tips for travelling off beaten track - but instead I got a (not very exciting) travel blog. A bit more culture/history research and less pointless details would definitely benefit this book.