Profile for Candy Knight > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Crimson Kisses
Crimson Kisses

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Paranormal Reading, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Crimson Kisses (Kindle Edition)
The cover for this story is amazing. I love the paranormal and this story is very erotic and intense. Elizabeth certainly knows how to hook the reader in, her writing has a lovely flow to it. Interestingly at the end of the story Elizabeth has published some of her poems as she is also an accomplished poet.

Ice And A Slice (Ice And A Slice (Book 1))
Ice And A Slice (Ice And A Slice (Book 1))

5.0 out of 5 stars Tugs at the heart-strings, 28 Mar. 2013
Quite simply, one of the best books I have ever read. To say this is an easy read is almost an insult to the author, but it is meant to be the highest praise. I was totally engrossed with the characters and was screaming at my kindle "Don't do it" when SJ was about to jump off the metaphorical cliff. This was a real page-turner (or should it be screen-pusher with Kindles ;-)?) and I would recommend it (and have recommended it) to everyone.

There are four things you must do with this book: 1) Buy it, 2) Read it, 3) Enjoy it and 4) Tell your friends - they won't be disappointed. I hope there isn't a sequel as I am not sure my heart would stand up to the stress and I think SJ went through enough this time, but I look forward to Della's next book with eager anticipation.

Second Helpings (Romantic Erotic Encounters Book 2)
Second Helpings (Romantic Erotic Encounters Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked this a lot!, 9 Mar. 2013
I love Elizabeth's writing. The cover on this book is very evocative and draws you in so 10 out of 10. The stories are very well structured and flow really well.

A couple of authors that I really like for sexy shorts is Antonia Adams and Candy Knight. Their writing really hits the spot.

My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book One
My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book One

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted more story, 9 Mar. 2013
I would have liked character to have had more depth to her. All reviews are only personal opinion but for me I like a bit more story whereas this is non stop sex. So if that's what your looking for this is definitly worth a read.

A couple of authors that I really like for sexy shorts is Antonia Adams One Of Us (Xcite Romance)and Candy Knight [...]. Their writing really hits the spot.

Amber's Opus
Amber's Opus

4.0 out of 5 stars Naughty but nice!, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Amber's Opus (Kindle Edition)
Amber Opus

Really hot stuff, naughty just the way I like them. I'm sure this story has been played out in 'real life' a lot. A nice length pardon the pun - so it flows nicely and doesn't get bogged down.

A couple of authors that I really like for sexy shorts is Sommer Marsden The Best of Sommer Marsdenand Candy Knight Rumour Has It. Their writing really hits the spot.

Transported: Erotic Travel Tales
Transported: Erotic Travel Tales

4.0 out of 5 stars Next time you travel anywhere, you will remember this book!, 9 Mar. 2013
9 erotic short stories, all based around travel. Written in the 2nd person takes some getting used to. However, when you get use to it, it doesn't detract too much.

The stories are sexy and few of them quite risky. There is sex in motel rooms, trains, in a crowded conference room, etc. On the whole a good sexy read.

A couple of authors that I really like for sexy shorts is Sommer Marsden The Best of Sommer Marsdenand Candy Knight [...]. Their writing really hits the spot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sexy shorts for free - what's not to like?, 9 Mar. 2013
Dirty Secrets & Filthy Fantasies: An Erotic Collection

A fair selection of sexy stories that get you in the mood. Not too be taken too seriously but it was free so that's fine.

The Short Story Writer's Toolshed: Your Quick Read, Straight-To-The-Point Guide To Writing and Selling Short Fiction (Writer's Toolshed Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - No messing advice!, 2 Jan. 2013
If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I'm an aspiring author and have bought many books, magazines, and guides looking for sound advice on writing, sadly many fall short.

The difference with this book is Della gives you a recipe to follow and if you have all the ingredients for a good story, you are more likely to succeed.

I like the concise way that it's written, akin to being guided by a good friend and it doesn't promise you overnight success!

Della is very open and says that even she doesn't sell everything that she writes. That statement in itself gives the confidence to have a go, or keep going.

Summing up - if you get this book on a free promotion great but if you do have to pay for it, it's worth every penny!

Lose Weight: WITHOUT Dieting - Train your mind, change your eating habits and start losing weight today! (lose pounds, weight loss motivation,  weight loss tips, healthy dieting Book 6)
Lose Weight: WITHOUT Dieting - Train your mind, change your eating habits and start losing weight today! (lose pounds, weight loss motivation, weight loss tips, healthy dieting Book 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but a bit lacking, 30 Dec. 2012
I knew before I downloaded this book that you can't actually lose weight without cutting back on the food you take in but it was free so I thought I would give it a go. Reading the reviews some people loved it and some didn't so I thought I would judge for myself.

It seems to be a platform for promoting other books and products which I didn't like and although it did have some good tips I personally didn't find it very motivational.

I much preferred Hollie Humphrey's I'm not overweight - I'm undertall. Although it's not a diet book I found it funny sometimes sad but extremely motivational it gave me just the kick start I needed to get off my butt and do something about my weight. Bearing that in mind her book isn't an 'in-depth' diet book, so like me you made need a 'How to' book to supplement the information but still worth the money.

CUT THE CRAP - lose weight fast without dieting, hypnosis OR motivation! (weight loss books)

3.0 out of 5 stars Common Sense but a good memory jogger, 30 Dec. 2012
This book is great value for money and a quick read. However, there is a lot of looking up on the internet that you could probably do without buying the book.

On the plus side I like the fact that the guy has had a weight problem of his own and that he's found a way of dealing with it. A lot of it is common sense, e.g. less in - more out, which of course will work and some great tips.

However, it didn't motivate me, it's all too matter of fact. I preferred Hollie Humphrey's - I'm not Overweight I'm undertall.I'm not overweight, I'm just under-tall. Which I found very easy to read and understand. Hollie admits that her book is not based on science, she also shares with the reader her true life experience of struggling with weight. I found her book more motivational than this one because it's like talking to a friend and I have lost or dropped weight as Hollie refers to weight loss.

To sum up - this book is OK for the money but you will still have to do some looking up for yourself.

Page: 1 | 2