Profile for catherine > Reviews

Two Greedy Italians
Two Greedy Italians
by Antonio Carluccio & Gennaro Contaldo

5.0 out of 5 stars Greedy Italians, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Two Greedy Italians (Hardcover)
My daughter bought me this book - watched the tv series and loved it. The book is equably good with great stories and beautiful illustrations. A real feast of Italian cooking with the added bonus of two wonderful characters. It is a lovely book and makes a good gift for anyone who loves to cook, eat Italian food or just loves Italy.

British Baking
British Baking
by Oliver Peyton

5.0 out of 5 stars British Baking, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: British Baking (Hardcover)
I love this book - it has great recipies and they are so clearly and well written. The Dundee cake recipie is wonderful and the Maderia cake one the best ever. It is a good read too and well laid out. I bought one of these each for my three daughters and for my sister and they all love this book too.

Rise & Shine Nature Sounds Alarm Clock
Rise & Shine Nature Sounds Alarm Clock
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Clock, 26 Feb 2013
This was awful - the sounds are not realistic and very annoying. The light is weird too and the alarm is no good. It is a real pain to set too so all round a complete pain - went in the bin.

Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Pre-Treatment Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Pre-Treatment Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Vax, 26 Feb 2013
This works very well and is easy to use. We have light carpets, live in the country and have a dog and a cat so this gets used a lot. It has been great and means the carpets always look nice and clean and smell fresh.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dishrack, 26 Feb 2013
This is a great dishrack. We have a wooden drainer and needed a drainer which would keep it dry - this does exactly that. It isn't cheap but works well and can be put in the dishwasher so keeps clean and hygeinic.

Furminator Cat
Furminator Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Furminator, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Furminator Cat (Misc.)
Now this is the best. We have a long haired Maine Coon cat and his coat gets matted easily. We have had to resort to getting him de-matted at the vet which isn't the best look for our handsome cat. A friend reccomended this product and it works so well - Monty looks even more handsome now if that is possible. Great product for long haired cats.

LADDER - Chrome Wall Mounted 4 Rung Towel Rail
LADDER - Chrome Wall Mounted 4 Rung Towel Rail

5.0 out of 5 stars Towel rail, 26 Feb 2013
This is great. I needed a rail that was long and tall for my bathroom and could hold three large bath sheets. This fits the bill exactly and looks good too.

Geordie
Geordie
by David Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Geordie, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Geordie (Hardcover)
I read this book at school and wanted my son to read it because it is a fine story. I bought this book because I liked the retro look and I wanted an old version. It is in good condition as described by the seller and my son l;iked the story so a good buy all round and the bonus - I can read it again!

Kirstie's Vintage Home
Kirstie's Vintage Home
by Kirstie Allsopp

5.0 out of 5 stars Kirstie's vintage home., 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Kirstie's Vintage Home (Hardcover)
I love this book it is right up my street as I love all things vintage. There are so many good ideas and it is clearly written with good illustrations. Kirstie's books all have a quality which makes for good reading and a great book to dip into time and time again. A good gift for anyone interested in vintage, crafts, homemaking or social history. It is also just a lovely read.

Betjeman's Best British Churches
Betjeman's Best British Churches
by Sir John Betjeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 26 Feb 2013
My brother was delighted to get this for Christmas - he is very interested in architecture so this was good for him. He is not easy to buy for so I was pleased this book worked so well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7