Profile for catherine > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Pt Espresso Set Tree Ceramic with Bamboo Stand, Blue
Pt Espresso Set Tree Ceramic with Bamboo Stand, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sep 2014
Pretty, the colours the inspiration for my kitchen decor and they are great for serving lemon posset.

The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars This album brings back so many happy memories of my lovely wedding, 22 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
A lot of these songs were sung at my wedding by two friends of my new husbands. This album brings back so many happy memories of my lovely wedding. The best day and the start of 37 happy lovely years.

One More Dream: Very Best Of

Brilliant!

Ross Poldark: A Novel of Cornwall  1783 - 1787
Ross Poldark: A Novel of Cornwall 1783 - 1787
by Winston Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to introduce my sister to the wonderful Poldark novels, 22 Sep 2014
Bought to introduce my sister to the wonderful Poldark novels. If she doesn't become addicted then she has no taste!!

The Essential
The Essential

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Essential (Audio CD)
Brilliant!!

Pet Dog Cat Puppy Play Pen FlamingoFace Branded Fabric Soft Playpen 55cm Small
Pet Dog Cat Puppy Play Pen FlamingoFace Branded Fabric Soft Playpen 55cm Small

5.0 out of 5 stars It has worked well and I'm pleased that Monty is happy, 22 Sep 2014
Bought to give our lovely cat privacy and to guard his food from the dog. It has worked well and I'm pleased that Monty is happy.

The Best Poems of Thomas Moore: Featuring The Minstrel-Boy, 'Tis the Last Rose of Summer, War Song, Believe Me If all Those Endearing Young Charms, After the Battle, An Argument, and Many More!
by Thomas Moore

Complete Book of Preserving ("Golden Hands")
Complete Book of Preserving ("Golden Hands")
by Marye Cameron-Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this book way back in the 70's and have always loved it. A great book with great recipies and ..., 22 Sep 2014
Bought this book for my daughter who loves to make preserves. I bought this book way back in the 70's and have always loved it. A great book with great recipies and lovely information.

Lindy Bop 'Holly' Vintage 1950's Swing Rockabilly Audrey Hepburn Style 3/4 Sleeve Dress (16, Red)
Offered by Lindy Bop

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings., 22 Sep 2014
I have mixed feelings about this dress. It isn't as nice as I expected from the image. I'm not sure about the stretchy fabric, it feels and looks a little cheap, but then it wasn't an expensive dress. The lining isn't well fitted and the sleeves a tad long - I will have to adjust this. I wouldn't purchase from this supplier again - I'd rather save up and get something better. It is true, you get what you pay for.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7