Profile for Dubaiingrid > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush
Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous hairbrush, 18 Sept. 2014
Fabulous hairbrush, it is our second one. The first one was lost so we had to quickly replace it. Our DD has lots of hair and this one glides through her hair.

Hair Angel Tangle Cherub, Pink
Hair Angel Tangle Cherub, Pink
Offered by @Mr Cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lightweight hairbrush, 18 Sept. 2014
It is a good hairbrush. My DD has thick hair and this one works best when her hair is dry. We also have the Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush and it is better on wet hair for our DD.

Magic Global Gadgets - New Black Heavy Duty Military Rugged Tough Shock Proof Case Stand Cover For Apple iPad 2 / 3 / 4 2nd 3rd 4th Gen Generation With Mini Stylus Pen + Built In Screen Guard & Magic Global Gadgets Retail Packaging

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful product - no protection, 6 Feb. 2014
This is an awful product and would not protect your iPad from the smallest drop.

There are open flaps where there shouldn't be flaps, the closure over the charging point doesn't close correctly and the iPad 2 doesn't fit it.

Don't waste your money.

Hama Maxi Beads 500 Pastel Mix
Hama Maxi Beads 500 Pastel Mix
Offered by Just Childsplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 5 May 2013
I ordered this as a change from the standard colours. My 3 year old daughter loves them. She has made all sorts of creatures and shapes.

Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio for Apple iPad Mini Tablet Navy Blue
Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio for Apple iPad Mini Tablet Navy Blue
Offered by Smart Shop Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and great for the price, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my Dad as he had just bought a iPad mini. I struggled to find any simple & plain covers and this managed both and at a fantastic price. He was very happy.

Vtech Kidizoom 3D Digital Camera
Vtech Kidizoom 3D Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my nearly 4 year old daughter and she loves it. She is too young for most of the games but manages to use the painting tools. She has dropped it a few times but it is still going strong. We were concerned she wouldn't like it as she is used to using one of our old digital cameras but she loves it. It is easy for her to hold and she has managed to take some good shots.

Black's Salt Liquorice 90 g (Pack of 3)
Black's Salt Liquorice 90 g (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not very salty, 30 Jan. 2013
Nice liquorice but nothing special and not very salty. I am Dutch so liquorice is something I love and I am used to it being very salty. I would buy it again if it was the same price that I paid on the Black Friday Week Deal.

Black's Original Sweet Liquorice 90 g (Pack of 3)
Black's Original Sweet Liquorice 90 g (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bit nothing special, 30 Jan. 2013
Nice liquorice but nothing special. Nicer than commercial liquorice though. I am Dutch so liquorice is something I love. I would buy it again if it was the same price that I paid on the Black Friday Week Deal.

LEGO Ninjago Kendo Cole Minifigure Children's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Analogue Display and Multicolour Plastic Link Strap 8020041

4.0 out of 5 stars Nephew loves it, 30 Jan. 2013
This was bought as a Christmas gift for my nephew. At first he wasn't sure but once he opened the box he loves it.

Beurer Rheumatherm Magnetic Heating Pad White
Beurer Rheumatherm Magnetic Heating Pad White

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference this has made to my back, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought this in the Black Friday Deal Week but I would happily have paid full price now that I know what a fantastic product this is. I occassionaly suffer from pains in my lower back and have used wheat pads in the past. This is lovely as you can sit in a chair and have it heat your back or lie in bed safe in the knowledge it will switch itself off.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3