Profile for Wuzart > Reviews

I.L.C.K Girls Sporty Earmuffs Childrens Kids Ear Warmers Plain Winter Warm
I.L.C.K Girls Sporty Earmuffs Childrens Kids Ear Warmers Plain Winter Warm
Offered by Metzuyan Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars nice idea but it was far too small and the ..., 23 July 2015
nice idea but it was far too small and the padding wasn't sufficient enough for my daughter to 'not feel' the wire loop that's inside.

Mueller Pro-Level Athletic Supporter, Black, XL: 44-50"
Mueller Pro-Level Athletic Supporter, Black, XL: 44-50"

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 July 2015
terrible quality - mesh ripped first day wearing it, post op.

DE Razor Blade Selection in 'You Are The Man' Tin
DE Razor Blade Selection in 'You Are The Man' Tin
Offered by Carter and Bond

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 3 Nov. 2014
A fab little product with a good selection of blades. Would get five stars if there were other options available with different tins and different blades - or better still choose-your-own!

ManCave ShowerGel 200ml
ManCave ShowerGel 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect pre-shave shower gel!, 3 Nov. 2014
Awesome smell and great lather. Perfect for an evening pre-shave shower - makes the den smell lush!!

Muhle Deluxe Shaving Brush and Safety Razor Stand
Muhle Deluxe Shaving Brush and Safety Razor Stand
Offered by For Men's Grooming

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Den Showpiece!, 26 Oct. 2014
Excellent quality. This is a shaving brush and DE Safety Razor stand, so not designed for cartridge disposable razors. My Muhle R89 and Muhle Silvertip Fibre brush hang perfectly from it.

I'll buy another when I get an R41, for sure!

Salter Upside Down Smoothie Maker
Salter Upside Down Smoothie Maker

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and clean, 18 Jan. 2014
I bought this about a year ago and I'm very impressed with it. I use it about every other day to make my breakfast smoothies which usually consist of a varying mix of milk, water, banana, chia seeds, strawberries, vanilla protein powder and blueberries. I'm not a fan of frozen fruit in smoothies as I dislike the temperature/texture so can't comment on this product for blending frozen foods, but if using fresh it is great. It is also the first 'smoothie maker' I've owned, but it beats the pants off using my hand blender.

The unique selling point for this to me was ease of use, and it has been superb in this regard. I can make my smoothie early with little fuss and enjoy getting ready for my run. Washing up takes about 30 seconds. A fab product. It would get 5 stars if it could be a tiny bit quieter.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars works fine!, 23 April 2013
Bought this yesterday. Was on the verge of taking it back today after my face went purple from trying to suck a millilitre of water from the damn thing but then I did a 'force restart' (unscrewed the lid and retightened it back on again) and VOILA!! - it works fine now :)

On reflection I think turning it upside down to use like a regular water bottle messed up the internal pressure.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2013 5:24 PM BST

Belkin Clip-on Hub - Hub - 4 Ports - Desktop
Belkin Clip-on Hub - Hub - 4 Ports - Desktop

5.0 out of 5 stars best hub I've used, 25 Jun. 2010
I work from home and have two of these connected to my MacPro (one clipped to the back of a shelf on my bookcase, the other to the side of my desk) and they are the neatest, best performing hubs I've ever used and suit my needs perfectly, letting me plug and play my simple USB devices with ease and leaving my main USB ports at the back of the Mac free for external hard drives (the hubs being connected to the two front ports on my MacPro). They take up very little space, look smart and neat and don't get knocked around the desk like some of the other more traditionally shaped hubs I've used. Their power cables are plugged into a remote control extension socket so I can turn them off easily when I need to and just use them as non-powered hubs.

Highly recommended. I'd choose one of these again at the drop of a hat. My only suggestion is for Belkin to bring out an 8 port version, partly for the extra ports but also to give a bit more layout option and cater for those devices which have rather bulky USB cables.

ELEGANT BABY CREAM WOODEN FOLDIING MOSES BASKET STAND
ELEGANT BABY CREAM WOODEN FOLDIING MOSES BASKET STAND

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but too narrow for us, 22 July 2009
We've just bought one of these (Antique Pine version) for our first baby which is due soon. We wanted something to place the carrycot on from our MaxiCosi Mura 3 when we'd detached it from the chassis, but also to be able to fold it up for moving upstairs/downstairs easily, to take out with us when visiting family and friends (so as not to leave our little one hunched up in the car seat for long periods) or to fold away when not in use.

Overall a great product: The quality is good and it's sturdy enough once assembled (although the instructions are rubbish). Nice gentle rocking motion which we weren't able to rock too far by accident (the shape of the rockers prevents this).

However, it was too small for our carrycot: The stand is narrower at one end (300mm) by at least 6cm, so our carrycot wasn't flexible enough to 'squeeze' in.

Pinnacle Soundbridge HomeMusic
Pinnacle Soundbridge HomeMusic

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget - works well with Macs, 15 May 2009
I was given one of these recently courtesy of my local Apple store after upgrading some kit.

After reading all the reviews I was expecting a slightly painful set-up, but it very easy to set up on my Powerbook G4 laptop: First I turned on my Mac, then turned off all security/encryption etc on the firewall of my router, then turned on the Pinnacle. It asked for some basic settings such as language etc, then it automatically looked for new firmware/software, which I OK'd via the remotes 'tick' button. And off it went and it did its thing. After two upgrades it was done, in little over 5 minutes. It then automatically searched for my Wireless router on my AirPort network, and asked for my WEP password. After that I reset my router encryption and allowed the Pinnacle access rights - no different to how I set up my other wireless network devices.

From that moment my Pinnacle could access all the internet radio stations, even with the Mac turned off. I then installed the Firefly preference panel/media server off the supplied CD onto my Mac (the link on the html file on the CD didn't go to anything, so I just installed the version on the CD itself instead) and after a few sluggish moments of waiting for the firefly server to sync itself with my iTunes (5-10 mins) I was away to go. No manual setting of ports either - just set on automatic and that was it.

I've not explored all the settings yet, so am unsure if my one main gripe is something I can fix easily or not: namely that a lot of the internet radio stations are of poor quality so I'd like to only be able to browse the higher quality ones to prevent the rubbish ones from rebuffering all the time. But this isn't really the fault of the Pinnacle, rather the stations themselves surely.

The display on the Pinnacle is ok, but it's a little on the small side so it's hard to read it from a distance. But having said that so is my iPod in my speaker dock thingy and people don't go complaining too much about those do they. Browsing playlists on iTunes is easy (via the firefly media server software, which installs itself as a preference and can be accessed either via the system preferences or the menu bar. It's always on in the background, and the time it takes between rescanning the iTunes library for new playlists can be changed). I did find browsing radio stations a royal pain in the jacksy though, because there are litteraly THOUSANDS available (about 12 thousand at the time I write this) and a lot of them start off with the same characters, so the scrolling display makes it hard to tell one from another, even if browsing by genre. But if like me you only listen to a select few stations anyway, then the search function and subsequent 'favourites' storage works very well - I entered 'BBC' and within a few moments I had radio 6 playing it's fantastic mix of new music around the living room.

Remote control is a bit plasticy, but it fits the hand well and is easy enough to use. Reading the manual (on the CD) is essential to programming favourite channels and knowing what all the buttons do on the remote though, as there are no buttons on the actual Pinnacle itself. Being able to alter the volume is a good feature - no need to use another remote if connecting to a home hi-fi.

I bought some Creative T20's to connect to the Pinnacle, and they work brilliantly with it. Design-wise, the Pinnacle is nice and minimal to look at, takes up little space and seems to be made well enough. It's a bit plasticky though, and a bit light, but it sits on the rubber foot/grip thing no problem and doesn't move. There are two cables coming out of the back - a power cable and an audio cable to your hifi/powered speakers.

Mac-wise, if you close your Mac laptop it goes to sleep which disconnects the iTunes playlist streaming, though this wouldn't be a problem if your iTunes playlist was on a compatible external drive.

All in all I'm VERY impressed with this. It's already replaced my much loved Denon separates system, and I'm thinking of getting another one soon before they become unavailable for good :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3