Profile for Swervynmervyn > Reviews

Content by Swervynmervyn

Swervynmervyn

Starlight G45 4w = 40w Round Mini Globe Golf Ball LED Light Bulbs E14 SES Small Edison Screw Cap 6400k Daylight White 90% Energy Saving Light Bulbs 240v
Offered by ENERGY SAVING DEALS

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 Feb. 2015
Packet says warm white, but the light is a very white harsh light

How Long Will I Love You (BBC Children in Need)
How Long Will I Love You (BBC Children in Need)
Offered by Rock Hopper

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant song, 15 Mar. 2014
this song is really good , it makes our family almost cry. wold be a bit better if turned into a proper album but over all , outstanding

Take Me Home
Take Me Home
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars the best album of the CENTRY! :), 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Audio CD)
This album is really REALLY good. any one direction fan that has not got this is missing out on amazayn and brilliam songs. the best couple are definitely heart attack, rock me and summer love. they are all really catchy. if I were amazon I'd have the price higher. I cannot see why people don't like this album, it's WAY better then up all night AND midnight memories. if they were still at the X factor and I would vote and vote and vote to make sure they'd won. :)

Up All Night
Up All Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album EVER!, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Up All Night (MP3 Download)
this album is really good! :) It is VERY cool. One Direction are really popular and now I can see why. Only been together 3 years and have made history. After buying this album my room has exploded with millions of one direction stuff. books, duvet cover, probably everything you can possibly imagine suitable for all teenagers. really happy :)

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Blue
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 8 Mar. 2014
It is really cool and all but I do have one little complaint. When you see it on the internet, it a LOT darker then expected. Apart from that, what a mouse.

Philips 25W E14 SES Pygmy Light Bulbs (2 Pack)
Philips 25W E14 SES Pygmy Light Bulbs (2 Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good functional product., 27 Feb. 2013
Arrived quickly, and was fitted into fridge. Does what it says on the packet. Good value for money, I would buy again for fridge or cooker hood.

Long Life Lamp Company GU10 5 Watt Super Bright LED with New Chip Technology, Warm White 50w replacements

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 27 Feb. 2013
I bought 10 of these to replace the existing GU10 50 watt bulbs in the kitchen. They arrived promptly and well packaged. I immediately replaced the existing bulbs. They give a very bright white light which some people may regard as too harsh, but is excellent for use in the kitchen. My energy monitor showed that I was using much less power than before, and I calculate that they will have paid for themselves within a year. Most highly recommended.

Premium Quality -Twin Pack- 2x High Power Fuji Finepix NP-50, NP50 - 2 Year Warranty Replacment Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji Camera Batteries, 21 May 2012
Batteries arrived promptly, and were already charged. Two batteries for a tenner has to be good value. No more running out of power when there are some interesting pictures to take, now I can carry a fully charged spare battery with me.

ABC Products ® USB to Parallel Port Adapter Cable Lead IEEE1284 for Printers Printer adaptor 36 pin Canon Epson Brother Lexmark HP Hewlett Packard IEEE-1284 Centronics PC and MAC Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, MAC os V8.6~9.2 & Higher
Offered by abcproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars USB to Parallel Printer Cable, 7 Mar. 2012
Having just bought a new computer my trusty 14 year old HP Laserjet 5P with a parallel printer cable would not connect. A quick enquiry on the internet revealed that I could purchase a USB to Parallel printer cable. A little more research and I decided to buy this cable. When it arrived I quickly connected my laserjet to my computer which then searched for the appropriate driver. Two minutes later the printer was working perfecly, and I was absolutely delighted. This cable does exactly what it saysin the advert.