Profile for George > Reviews

Content by George

George (Crewe, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic RP-HTX7E-P Retro Style Monitor Headphones - Pink
Panasonic RP-HTX7E-P Retro Style Monitor Headphones - Pink
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair!, 10 Jan 2014
I already have a pair of these and l love them they are so comfortable to wear. My Mum liked them too so these are for her so that I can keep mine!

Agatha Raisin and the Fairies of Fryfam
Agatha Raisin and the Fairies of Fryfam

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Aggie!, 10 Jan 2014
I have read all of these books and i love them all! I can see they won't be to everyone's taste but the characters are so readable and you just want to know what she is going to get up to next.......

The House on Willow Street
The House on Willow Street

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some of her others, 24 July 2013
I did enjoy this but I felt it went on too long in the middle and then ended suddenly. Not one of her best I must say.

Sunshine, with a Chance of Snow: A twenty-minute treat from Carole Matthews
Sunshine, with a Chance of Snow: A twenty-minute treat from Carole Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Short and Sweet!, 24 July 2013
This is a really lovely short story. Gets you involved immediately and you connect with the characters, I shed a tear towards the end but really enjoyed it.

3d Bling Crystal Rhinestone Flower Case Cover for Apple Iphone 4 and 4s (Color: Pink) FROM SEVEN17COLOR
Offered by Tiny Deal

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case!, 24 Jun 2013
Not exactly as described as the actual case is clear but none the less I like it. It is blingy and have had serveral comments asking where I got it from.

Vitabiotics Perfectil Plus Dual Pack - 56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Perfectil Plus Dual Pack - 56 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars These really work!, 24 Jun 2013
I was recommended to take these to help heal a scar on my chin from a dog bite. I have now been taking these for about 6 weeks and the difference is amazing, as well as having lovely skin and a well healing scar my nails and hair have also benefitted so much so that my husband commented on how thick my hair is looking!

A Body in the Backyard (Myrtle Clover Mysteries Book 4)
A Body in the Backyard (Myrtle Clover Mysteries Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Read, 24 Jun 2013
I down loaded this because it was free and although it was quite enjoyable I wont be dashing to download any more of the series in a hurry but would maybe read another if it was free.

Pink TPU Gel Case Cover for iPod Touch 4 PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Pink TPU Gel Case Cover for iPod Touch 4 PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 24 Jun 2013
Fits my ipod really well and the colour is as shown, I have bought cases before and the colours are very differenct. Very happy with purchase.

New 3D Sculpture Rose Flower for iPhone 4 4S 4G Hard Plastic Cover Case PINK + screen protector
Offered by Goods-cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink, Pink, Pink!, 24 Jun 2013
This case is exactly as described and am very happy with it. It feels quite sturdy and fits very well.

Relax - Guided Meditations To Ease Stress And Anxiety
Relax - Guided Meditations To Ease Stress And Anxiety

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Jun 2013
I bought this to help me relax and combat stress and it really works. Bonnie's voice is soothing and I have yet to complete this without falling asleep!

Page: 1 | 2