Profile for LA she > Reviews

LA she

Animal Kingdom: An Apocalyptic Novel
Animal Kingdom: An Apocalyptic Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars ravage, 25 Nov 2013
I love this author, he is so refreshing and this book, like his others, is sooo page turning. Yet again a BRILLIANT read by Iain Rob Wright.

The Final Winter: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel
The Final Winter: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars GRIPPING, 8 Jun 2013
I read this book in one sitting and was so enthralled, surprised, shocked, sad, angry and happy whilst reading it! It was an amazing book and I have definately made it my mission to read all Iain Rob Wrights book in the future!!!!!

ASBO: A Novel of Extreme Terror
ASBO: A Novel of Extreme Terror

5.0 out of 5 stars Film in the making!, 8 Jun 2013
I love this book from start to finish and what I loved about it even more was the fact that it mingled characters from The Final Winter into this one, I loved it! It has definitely got the makings of a film being made out of it, it was so page turning and exciting and you really felt like you knew the characters personally! BRILLIANT!

The Peeling: Book 1 (Jeremy's Choice)
The Peeling: Book 1 (Jeremy's Choice)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing!, 8 Jun 2013
I love this author very much and his books are so easy to read, he makes everyday situations frightening and exciting at the same time! With this book I found it interesting to know what theories people had about the virus and where it did actually come from in the end, makes you think...........!

Memoirs of a Holocaust Survivor: Icek Kuperberg
Memoirs of a Holocaust Survivor: Icek Kuperberg
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Feb 2012
I loved reading every page of this book and although it was extremely horrifying to read how people were treated in the concentration camps it was really nice to know that the few survivors went on to live brilliant lives to the full. Just like Icek Kuperberg who is now living in Florida and has a family. Brilliant.

Apartment 16
Apartment 16
Price: 3.59

2.0 out of 5 stars So unrealistic, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Apartment 16 (Kindle Edition)
I think I was expecting a lot more from this book but unfortunately it was a real let down. The story was just too unrealistic and the image I had in my head was one of a poorly shot horror film with really rubbish demons and ghosts.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Price: 3.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Very complicated start!, 4 Feb 2012
I thought this story started off really intriguing but as I was getting into it all the information was just too much for me to understand! I couldn't wait to get to the part about the missing girl! Then when that part had ended it went back onto the complicated wennerstrom case! It was an intense book and I would like to see the film only because of the book, I don't think I would see the film if I hadn't of read the book.