Profile for Jacob Nymann Petersen > Reviews

Content by Jacob Nymann P...

Jacob Nymann Petersen

My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product only equalled by the speed of delivery, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: My Favorite Things (Audio CD)
I cannot say anything about the seller other than what is implied. I saw the product, wanted it, pressed buy and wupti three days later it was on my doorstep. Feels like I have been doing business with Santa and all his little helpers. You say what you want and there it is. Thanks for and amazing product and a speedy delivery!

eimo (TM) Unique Handmade Natural Wood Wooden Hard bamboo Case Cover for iPhone 5 with free screen protector(walnut)

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but fragile, 25 Nov. 2013
It both looks awesome and feels really. However, First time I dropped the phone the cover broke! It's a bit disappointing. Of course it could just be the "perfect drop" but still made me feel a bit like the product didn't
quite deliver - not in the long run for sure.

The Original Mug For Life - BPA Free Eco Travel Mug
The Original Mug For Life - BPA Free Eco Travel Mug
Offered by MugForLife

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect container for my drug of choice, 25 Nov. 2013
Simply just had to express my gratitude to you Mug For Life for keeping my coffee warm, my fingers protected against scolding and for just being perfect to look at and to hold in my hands everyday. Mug For Life cheers to you!